• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man walking down the street ROBBED then shot and killed on my sisters Boss's Driveway

Carry24/7

Violent crime is down in Charlotte. Right? At least that's what "they" say. It's like I'm back in DC but at least here I have a fighting change to defend myself.

Jerry1981

Violent crime is down in Charlotte. Right? At least that's what "they" say. It's like I'm back in DC but at least here I have a fighting change to defend myself.

Ya it has gone down but I never let my gaurd down. And I agree here you have a fighting Chance. I used to live in a quiet town in NJ where there was 1 murder in like 15 years. But there were towns not far where the numbers were much different and they were places I had to frequently visit but could not bring anything on the lines of protection other than a small pocket knife. You cant even have a stun gun or taser up there. Even the amount of OC spray is regulated its ridiculous .

Sc0tt

This dosent look like a neighborhood hood that you would exspect to see this kin dof horrific thing happen. This goes to show you to always be ever vigilant. My hear goes out to the surviving family.

Dreamer

Depends on what you call "violent crime".

If you count all the support that Wachovia/Wells Fargo, Citibank, and Chase give to the Mexican and South American drug cartels in the form of money laundering, financing airplanes, and transferring funds for the purpose of purchasing military-grade munitions from clandestine sources, then I'd say the last few years have seen a DRAMATIC increase of "violent crime" in Charlotte, since most of those banks have major regional (if not national) HQs in Charlotte.

There is blood and cocaine on EVERY dollar that comes out of a bank in Charlotte...

Sc0tt

Depends on what you call "violent crime".

If you count all the support that Wachovia/Wells Fargo, Citibank, and Chase give to the Mexican and South American drug cartels in the form of money laundering, financing airplanes, and transferring funds for the purpose of purchasing military-grade munitions from clandestine sources, then I'd say the last few years have seen a DRAMATIC increase of "violent crime" in Charlotte, since most of those banks have major regional (if not national) HQs in Charlotte.

There is blood and cocaine on EVERY dollar that comes out of a bank in Charlotte...

:eek: thats kind of out there, can you cite any of it?