Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: terrible beating at mickey-D's

  1. #1
    Regular Member hammer6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,169

    terrible beating at mickey-D's

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

    it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348
    That was the most horrible thing I have ever watched ! That was a hate crime that won't be prosecuted of course !!
    Just wait until the 2012 elections, when Obama loses, this country is going to burn, just imagine the Rodney King riots but a 1000 times worse. Prepare now, Weapons, Ammo, food, water....The entitlement Animals will start a race war !
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 04-22-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  3. #3
    Regular Member HKcarrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    831
    Had I been there, those women would not have made it A.) out of the area between the rest rooms... and B.) would have been unconcious. I'm certainly no hero, and certainly no tough guy, but when people are stomping on other people's heads, they would have caught as many blows of my right fist and elbow as it took until they stopped moving. Period.

    I have seen so many beating videos like this. What amazes me is the COWARDS that stand around and A.) do nothing... B.) video tape... C.) try helplessly like the guy in blue did to get them off her.

    Or possibly my USP would speak for me



    Also, I agree.. probably -should- be prosecuted as a hate crime... and attemped murder.
    Last edited by HKcarrier; 04-22-2011 at 07:35 PM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member dbhsig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Socialist Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    20
    Just another day in Baltimore - I work in that sewer of a city. I am regularly subjected to racist rants about the evil, "so called" white man (and don't ask me what that means). And, of course, heaven forbid a law-abiding, civilized person carry a gun.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puyallup< WA
    Posts
    285
    I saw this on another site, and it's pretty terrible how people didn't intervene.

    I'm with you HKcarrier, I'd of thrown those 2 around like my personal training dummies. I'm a big guy and well trained, so I wouldn't bother hitting them unless I had to, but I would say it would be acceptable. They never would have made it out of there without the cops taking them away either, at least one of them would be stuck there with me restraining them.

    Sometime you let 2 people fight it out, but that turned into a 2 vs 1 mauling real quick. Cowardice by everyone there except the older lady who tried to do something.

  6. #6
    Regular Member SteyrAUG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broward County
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by irish52084 View Post
    I saw this on another site, and it's pretty terrible how people didn't intervene.

    It's a dangerous game to play. You can quickly become the "white man with a gun" who started the whole thing. You'd probably be shocked at how many people would fabricate and corroborate completely made up stories about you, even people who don't know each other.

    This sort of thing happens because society and the legal system permits, condones and encourages it.

    Personally I think they are savages and anyone who react in this fashion regardless or race should be euthanized. Supposedly this all stems from the fact that the "female" in question was either a tranny or a cross dresser and used the ladies bathroom.

    So basically it was a beat down because somebody didn't feel they got their due "proper respect" and they lack any social inhibitors regarding proper response of force.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    كافر

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    That was the most horrible thing I have ever watched ! That was a hate crime that won't be prosecuted of course !!
    Just wait until the 2012 elections, when Obama loses, this country is going to burn, just imagine the Rodney King riots but a 1000 times worse. Prepare now, Weapons, Ammo, food, water....The entitlement Animals will start a race war !
    I hope it is not tried as a "hate" crime. It should be tried as a violent crime, and the thugs who perpetrated the violence should do some serious time. It is not the hate, but the willingness to use wanton violence that presents the hazard to individuals in society, prompting us to look to government to pass and enforce laws against dangerous behavior (the true function of government), but not against thought.

    Those who choose to hate this woman (or me or you, for that matter) have that right! What they don't have is the right to violently attack another except in defense against violence.

  8. #8
    Regular Member buster81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,461
    Well that was thoroughly sickening to watch. As sickening as the beating was, the lack of intervention by those watching for their own amusement is worse.

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682

    It was also discussed here, but with a different question asked

    Over here http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ication-or-Not it was discussed and the question was asked if the situation, had it taken place in Free America, warranted drawing your legally-carried handgun. It was also debated and disected at our regularly scheduled Saturday morning breakfast.

    Just as folks in this thread seem eager to step in and get physical, there were a lot of armchair commandos making statements about not only drawing but firing their legally-caried handgun to "resolve" the situation.

    I wonder how many here have done a small amount of research to discover what apparently/allegedly started the altercation? I also wonder how many who might have done that research went further to find out if transgendered persons are allowed or prohibited by law from using the bathroom designated for the sex they identify as being?

    I also wonder why so many of the responses seem to go immediately to some sort of use-of-physical-force intervention? Given that there is what is known as the "use of force continuum" that begins with physical presence and (depending on which model you prefer) ends after several steps with the use of lethal force, it seems that many posters are unwilling to see if such tactics as physical presence and command voice will have any effect.

    As a matter of fact the video shows that in the beginning physical presence and command voice were effective. It was, IMHO, the failue to follow through on separating the combatants, ecting the presumed instigators, and keeping them out that allowed the situation to progress and escalate. The second and third intervenors appeared to lack the conviction of their actions - in other words it did not appear they were willing to stand up against the two [supposed] attackers and thus their efforts were not sucessful.

    Finally, I remain unaware as to whether or not anybody bothered to call the police. Once the combatants were separated advising them that the police had been summoned may have been sufficient incentive for the two [supposed] attackers to leave rather than continue their battery.

    Without knowing the full facts of the situation it can be both physically and legally risky to intervene much beyond separating the combatants. Separating the combatants without the use of hands-on force would have been sufficient and allowed the police - presuming they had been summoned - to then investigate and resolve the situation without the intervenor getting seriously involved in the legal side of the matter.

    All this is to say that we need to remember that in order to not become one of the defendants in a criminal case it is necessary to either know all the relevant facts or to limit your involvement to the least possible degree while still being able to stop the ongoing assault. Many of the responses seem to avoid that. It's something to think about.

    stay safe.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Ivan Sample's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    295
    --Moderator Deleted Post--

    Neither the language nor tone of this posting is acceptable.
    We address circumstances in a responsible manner and do not speak rashly.
    Last edited by Ivan Sample; 04-23-2011 at 03:22 PM.
    Capricorn

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puyallup< WA
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Over here http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ication-or-Not it was discussed and the question was asked if the situation, had it taken place in Free America, warranted drawing your legally-carried handgun. It was also debated and disected at our regularly scheduled Saturday morning breakfast.

    Just as folks in this thread seem eager to step in and get physical, there were a lot of armchair commandos making statements about not only drawing but firing their legally-caried handgun to "resolve" the situation.

    I wonder how many here have done a small amount of research to discover what apparently/allegedly started the altercation? I also wonder how many who might have done that research went further to find out if transgendered persons are allowed or prohibited by law from using the bathroom designated for the sex they identify as being?

    I also wonder why so many of the responses seem to go immediately to some sort of use-of-physical-force intervention? Given that there is what is known as the "use of force continuum" that begins with physical presence and (depending on which model you prefer) ends after several steps with the use of lethal force, it seems that many posters are unwilling to see if such tactics as physical presence and command voice will have any effect.

    As a matter of fact the video shows that in the beginning physical presence and command voice were effective. It was, IMHO, the failue to follow through on separating the combatants, ecting the presumed instigators, and keeping them out that allowed the situation to progress and escalate. The second and third intervenors appeared to lack the conviction of their actions - in other words it did not appear they were willing to stand up against the two [supposed] attackers and thus their efforts were not sucessful.

    Finally, I remain unaware as to whether or not anybody bothered to call the police. Once the combatants were separated advising them that the police had been summoned may have been sufficient incentive for the two [supposed] attackers to leave rather than continue their battery.

    Without knowing the full facts of the situation it can be both physically and legally risky to intervene much beyond separating the combatants. Separating the combatants without the use of hands-on force would have been sufficient and allowed the police - presuming they had been summoned - to then investigate and resolve the situation without the intervenor getting seriously involved in the legal side of the matter.

    All this is to say that we need to remember that in order to not become one of the defendants in a criminal case it is necessary to either know all the relevant facts or to limit your involvement to the least possible degree while still being able to stop the ongoing assault. Many of the responses seem to avoid that. It's something to think about.

    stay safe.
    Who and what started the fight is not important, to me. Once the combatants get to the point of maliciously mauling someone for no defensive purposes it becomes time to step in.

    They have already shown a willingness to be violent, there are 2 of them and they already refused requests to stop the attack. After that happens, I'm hands on with them. If I inserted myself into the older woman's place and they were to continue with their actions, I would have met them with my already described force. They give me no reason to believe lesser force is necessary.

    I can't see this video being played in front of judge and jury, let alone potential prosecutor, and them telling me my force was not warranted. Maybe I'm being way too ignorant, but standing by and letting that beating continue is not acceptable to me.

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I hope it is not tried as a "hate" crime. It should be tried as a violent crime, and the thugs who perpetrated the violence should do some serious time. It is not the hate, but the willingness to use wanton violence that presents the hazard to individuals in society, prompting us to look to government to pass and enforce laws against dangerous behavior (the true function of government), but not against thought.

    Those who choose to hate this woman (or me or you, for that matter) have that right! What they don't have is the right to violently attack another except in defense against violence.
    You can bet that if it was 2-3 White girls doing the same thing to a Black girl it would be a hate crime !! It would also be aired on every TV station in the country & Jessie Jackson + Al Sharpton would be leading a Anti White protest rally , The Mindless Liberal Drones in Washington would be demanding tougher laws on Hate Crimes...

    Yes this was VERY VIOLENT & A HATE CRIME..
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 04-23-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  13. #13
    Regular Member MKEgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    in front of my computer, WI
    Posts
    4,426
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG
    ...basically it was a beat down because somebody didn't feel they got their due "proper respect"...
    And then they went & showed exactly why they don't deserve any respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    I wonder how many here have done a small amount of research to discover what apparently/allegedly started the altercation? I also wonder how many who might have done that research went further to find out if transgendered persons are allowed or prohibited by law from using the bathroom designated for the sex they identify as being?
    I respect you a lot, but in this here I think you're way off base.
    See below:
    Quote Originally Posted by irish52084
    Who and what started the fight is not important, to me. Once the combatants get to the point of maliciously mauling someone for no defensive purposes it becomes time to step in.
    This ^^^^^

    I don't care if "she" is really a pre-op he who's in the "living as a woman for a year" phase of transition, or even a cross-dresser out for the afternoon.
    I'm not going to waste time wondering about legalities, or who started it.
    I'm going to encourage them to end it, right now, by not hitting each other again.
    Let the police sort out the rest when they get there.

    Hopefully I could accomplish that by simply stepping near the victim & saying "STOP".
    People who are little enough to do this sort of thing would probably not push the issue beyond that with someone who was visibly armed, even if the citizen didn't touch the pistol.

    Maybe it'd take putting a hand on the pistol in the holster.
    Or (hopefully not) drawing & pointing it at the floor.
    With only 2 assailants, in a public place like that, it shouldn't take more than that.

    One thing I would not do, though it would be difficult, is that I would not try to give first aid to the victim. That would require taking my attention off the attackers, which could put me in danger. If they decide to run away, fine, then I'll help the victim more directly. Until then, or until the cops arrive, my eyes are on them.

    The sort of vicious beating that happened here might be OK for someone caught molesting a child. Actually pants on the ground DNA exchanged caught in the act. And even then, I'd want someone alive to hand over to the cops. Let the even worse criminals in prison deal with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

  14. #14
    Regular Member SteyrAUG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broward County
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    And then they went & showed exactly why they don't deserve any respect.
    Don't wait for an argument from me. If it was my world I'd put all these rabid dogs our of our misery.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    كافر

  15. #15
    Regular Member rickc1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Battle Mountain, NV.
    Posts
    192
    It does not matter if he is a she, or she is a he, or if whatever just wanted to get its jollies off, the first thing to have been done, should have been the Manager and multiple male employees to pull them apart and hold all three, while another employee called LE. If four or five men would have tried, they should have had no trouble restraining them.

    I am not condoning the he/she's actions but a beat down like that was unnecessary. If my wife came out of a public restroom and said there was a cross dresser in there, I would do anything in my power to see him go to jail, starting with calling the police, telling him to stay there tell LE showed up, holding him there if I could, if not maybe following him, and at the least giving details on car and description, but no beat down, that's just wrong.

    Now if anyone of the three were to use any kind of weapon, then that's a different story, and I would defend myself and anyone else in there even to the point of deadly force if need be.

    But then that's why I don't go to cities unless absolutely necessary.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    inkster, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    150

    it is a hate crime

    ROSEDALE, Md. - Baltimore County Police are still investigating the beating of the 22-year-old transgender woman that was caught on tape.

    When police arrived at the scene of the McDonald's in the 6300 block of Kenwood Avenue when the woman appeared to be having a seizure.

    http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/cri...ld%27s-beating

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    You can bet that if it was 2-3 White girls doing the same thing to a Black girl it would be a hate crime !! It would also be aired on every TV station in the country & Jessie Jackson + Al Sharpton would be leading a Anti White protest rally , The Mindless Liberal Drones in Washington would be demanding tougher laws on Hate Crimes...

    Yes this was VERY VIOLENT & A HATE CRIME..
    And I would respond just as I did. It is the ACTIONS that we should punish, not the THOUGHTS, even hateful ones.

  18. #18
    Regular Member SteyrAUG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broward County
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    Funny how when one side claims hate crime the other side turns around and tells them to stop whining about it, then those same people open their mouths and whine about the same thing.

    COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack
    Honestly, if it was two white kids beating up a Mexican tranny in the same fashion, I'd have exactly the same problem with it.

    Personally I think hate crimes are *********. They are essentially "thought crimes" and have no place in a free country. Black racists are free to hate white people and jews, white people and jews are free to hate each other and black people. And if they commit a crime against one another then arrest them for that, doesn't matter what ****** up personal beliefs motivated their nonsense.

    The real issue here isn't did Race A beat up Race B. The real issue here is a couple violent offenders who have no sense of reasonable force for a given situation and completely lack the social inhibitors possessed by a civilized person. And that is a problem regardless of a given skin pigment.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    كافر

  19. #19
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    Funny how when one side claims hate crime the other side turns around and tells them to stop whining about it, then those same people open their mouths and whine about the same thing.

    And once again you have to get racist just like in your previous anti-black posts. A racist bitching his whiny ass off about racism. Imagine that.
    COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack

    Just because I hate Gang Bangers does not mean I am a Racist.... SO Yeah, I am a Racist for sure... I voted for Alan Keyes & donated money to his election camp during the last election..How many Black haters do you know that would do that ???

    COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 04-24-2011 at 01:10 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  20. #20
    Regular Member SteyrAUG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broward County
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack

    It doesnt take a college degree to understand why calling someone an Animal based on their race is racist. And how can you bitch about "stirring the pot"??? Your last 8 post were all directed at me in threads where you made no intelligent contribution, I.E. you jumped in with a wise ass comment just to insult me and be an *******.

    THATS trolling.
    While not specifically directed to me, I did call the "animals" in the video "savages." I think it is an accurate assessment but it is one based upon actions, not skin pigment. I have seen the same from all kinds of people, I have no more love for Charles Manson and his drugged out hippie piece of **** psychopathic murdering pieces of **** than I do for the Carr brothers.

    If it was up to me I'd dig one hole, throw them in it with a few gallons of gasoline and toss a match. Now I don't know much about the guy you are criticizing, but when a lot of people call these pieces of **** "savages" or criticize them for being "entitlement animals" it is not based upon race. I don't think anyone here would apply such labels to Neil Tyson. But I apply them to a LOT of people regardless of their genetic suntan or lack thereof.
    Last edited by SteyrAUG; 04-24-2011 at 11:38 PM.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    كافر

  21. #21
    Regular Member SteyrAUG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Broward County
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    Yeah i see what you are saying but unfortunately that is the way he means it. Hes got quite a few posts where he makes it very clear that he feels his white skin color places him above others. Its bad enough when people like me and him are foolish enough to sit around arguing, but getting racial in a negative way just looks really bad for the gun community as a whole.... Its way too easy for people to call us gun-toting hillbillies when we DONT act that way, its not like we need to give them a hand.
    Fair enough.

    Just wanted to make sure you weren't painting everyone with the same brush. All kinds of racism out there.

    I personally don't worry about anothers views and how it affect the gun community. People who try and see "gun owners" or "tea party members" as all the same (usually negative) are in reality no different from people who view all blacks or hispanics in a similar way. And just as in the latter examples, there really is nothing you are going to do to stop them from trying to do it, so you may as well just ignore them and live your life.

    Doesn't matter what you, I or anyone else on this forum does or doesn't do. Thousands of people will simply view us as dangerous, radical NRA "gun nuts", most of whom are either in the KKK or secretly support them. Best thing you can possibly do is live your life with complete disregard for what those who already hate you think.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    كافر

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Fair enough...
    I would ask him to cite those posts. He has made a serious charge against one of our members--one that, if true, would've surely resulted in a banning. He should post support of that charge or stop making it.

    Better yet, he should just report the "racist" posts and let the powers that be handle it. If the posts are truly "racist," they won't be tolerated.

    I can't speak to whether or not the poster is racist. But I would have reported any overtly racist posts--and have not yet had to do that.

  23. #23
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,616
    Threads get derailed into personality contests, flames and insults get exchanged. This thread and others on the subject are prime examples.

    Not sure what lies behind this behind this tactic/motivation and frankly don't care, because it contributes nothing positive and reflects ill on all of us.

    We are entitled to be as passionate as we wish on a matter, but stick to articulating and dissecting the details of the event. The personal attacks, directly or by innuendo, need to come to a screeching halt.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    330
    +1 Grapeshot.

    I too don't understand how WE consistently hijack threads for personal attacks.

    Back to the topic:

    Personally, I would like to think I would have stepped in at some point before it was bad enough for the video to start rolling. Appears to me the easiest way to seperate them would have been to lock the "victim" in the bathroom. The Manager should have had a key right? Don't frequent McDonald's very often but it seems the doors would have locks on them. Even it the doors didn't lock, the "victim" could have hid in a stall and locked the stall. At least would have bought time.

    In this case I'd say seperate by stepping between "victim" and "attacker". No need to draw on a couple of teenage girls, IMO. If they decide to take me on, that's another story. I'm sure it wouldn't have been to hard to handle these "girls" if someone had the balls to step in and help. Seems the only one MAN enough to step in was an older lady who got punched in the face for helping.

    Anyone else with a rebuttal or opinion on the topic?

  25. #25
    Regular Member Ivan Sample's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    295
    It's nice to see that the rules are being enforce! For so long the rules has not been enforce and that is why I stayed away from this site. Great job Mods!
    Capricorn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •