• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

terrible beating at mickey-D's

Claytron

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Personal attack
Just because I hate Gang Bangers does not mean I am a Racist.... SO Yeah, I am a Racist for sure... I voted for Alan Keyes & donated money to his election camp during the last election..How many Black haters do you know that would do that ???

I hear you brag all the time about being 6'6 300 pounds and how you enjoy throwing around people who are smaller than you etc etc etc.... Yet you are too scared to stand by an opinion you yourself made public?

It doesnt take a college degree to understand why calling someone an Animal based on their race is racist. And how can you bitch about "stirring the pot"??? Your last 8 post were all directed at me in threads where you made no intelligent contribution, I.E. you jumped in with a wise ass comment just to insult me and be an *******.

THATS trolling.

SteyrAUG

It doesnt take a college degree to understand why calling someone an Animal based on their race is racist. And how can you bitch about "stirring the pot"??? Your last 8 post were all directed at me in threads where you made no intelligent contribution, I.E. you jumped in with a wise ass comment just to insult me and be an *******.

THATS trolling.

While not specifically directed to me, I did call the "animals" in the video "savages." I think it is an accurate assessment but it is one based upon actions, not skin pigment. I have seen the same from all kinds of people, I have no more love for Charles Manson and his drugged out hippie piece of **** psychopathic murdering pieces of **** than I do for the Carr brothers.

If it was up to me I'd dig one hole, throw them in it with a few gallons of gasoline and toss a match. Now I don't know much about the guy you are criticizing, but when a lot of people call these pieces of **** "savages" or criticize them for being "entitlement animals" it is not based upon race. I don't think anyone here would apply such labels to Neil Tyson. But I apply them to a LOT of people regardless of their genetic suntan or lack thereof.

Last edited:

Claytron

While not specifically directed to me, I did call the "animals" in the video "savages." I think it is an accurate assessment but it is one based upon actions, not skin pigment. I have seen the same from all kinds of people, I have no more love for Charles Manson and his drugged out hippie piece of **** psychopathic murdering pieces of **** than I do for the Carr brothers.

If it was up to me I'd dig one hole, throw them in it with a few gallons of gasoline and toss a match. Now I don't know much about the guy you are criticizing, but when a lot of people call these pieces of **** "savages" or criticize them for being "entitlement animals" it is not based upon race. I don't think anyone here would apply such labels to Neil Tyson. But I apply them to a LOT of people regardless of their genetic suntan or lack thereof.

Yeah i see what you are saying but unfortunately that is the way he means it. Hes got quite a few posts where he makes it very clear that he feels his white skin color places him above others. Its bad enough when people like me and him are foolish enough to sit around arguing, but getting racial in a negative way just looks really bad for the gun community as a whole.... Its way too easy for people to call us gun-toting hillbillies when we DONT act that way, its not like we need to give them a hand.

SteyrAUG

Yeah i see what you are saying but unfortunately that is the way he means it. Hes got quite a few posts where he makes it very clear that he feels his white skin color places him above others. Its bad enough when people like me and him are foolish enough to sit around arguing, but getting racial in a negative way just looks really bad for the gun community as a whole.... Its way too easy for people to call us gun-toting hillbillies when we DONT act that way, its not like we need to give them a hand.

Fair enough.

Just wanted to make sure you weren't painting everyone with the same brush. All kinds of racism out there.

I personally don't worry about anothers views and how it affect the gun community. People who try and see "gun owners" or "tea party members" as all the same (usually negative) are in reality no different from people who view all blacks or hispanics in a similar way. And just as in the latter examples, there really is nothing you are going to do to stop them from trying to do it, so you may as well just ignore them and live your life.

Doesn't matter what you, I or anyone else on this forum does or doesn't do. Thousands of people will simply view us as dangerous, radical NRA "gun nuts", most of whom are either in the KKK or secretly support them. Best thing you can possibly do is live your life with complete disregard for what those who already hate you think.

eye95

Fair enough...

I would ask him to cite those posts. He has made a serious charge against one of our members--one that, if true, would've surely resulted in a banning. He should post support of that charge or stop making it.

Better yet, he should just report the "racist" posts and let the powers that be handle it. If the posts are truly "racist," they won't be tolerated.

I can't speak to whether or not the poster is racist. But I would have reported any overtly racist posts--and have not yet had to do that.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Threads get derailed into personality contests, flames and insults get exchanged. This thread and others on the subject are prime examples.

Not sure what lies behind this behind this tactic/motivation and frankly don't care, because it contributes nothing positive and reflects ill on all of us.

We are entitled to be as passionate as we wish on a matter, but stick to articulating and dissecting the details of the event. The personal attacks, directly or by innuendo, need to come to a screeching halt.

rmansu2

+1 Grapeshot.

I too don't understand how WE consistently hijack threads for personal attacks.

Back to the topic:

Personally, I would like to think I would have stepped in at some point before it was bad enough for the video to start rolling. Appears to me the easiest way to seperate them would have been to lock the "victim" in the bathroom. The Manager should have had a key right? Don't frequent McDonald's very often but it seems the doors would have locks on them. Even it the doors didn't lock, the "victim" could have hid in a stall and locked the stall. At least would have bought time.

In this case I'd say seperate by stepping between "victim" and "attacker". No need to draw on a couple of teenage girls, IMO. If they decide to take me on, that's another story. I'm sure it wouldn't have been to hard to handle these "girls" if someone had the balls to step in and help. Seems the only one MAN enough to step in was an older lady who got punched in the face for helping.

Anyone else with a rebuttal or opinion on the topic?