Thread: Blackhawk Serpa for S&W 6946?

Blackhawk Serpa for S&W 6946?

Does anyone know if there is a Blackhawk CQC Serpa holster for a Smith & Wesson 6946? I've checked their site and there wasn't one listed, but I was wondering if anyone has got one for a different model pistol.

check with a dealer. While they dont make one for the SD9 its idential to the M&P and uses the same holster. (Even though they dont list it)
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Contact BH Customer Service

If you go to the BlackHawk web site you will find a link to contact Customer Service.

Write them and they will give you the answer. They were very nice and prompt when I asked about SWMBO's Kimber.

Thanks, I did just that and I was told that the S&W 5906 has the same dimensions, except the 6946 is about 1/2 shorter in overall length. So I'm just going to order the one for the 5900 series and live with the extra length on the holster.

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    i got the 5900 series holster for my 6904. wont fit the 3rd gen fames with the squared trigger guards. only if you have the rounded.
    i would rather run out of blood, breath and life. and die fighting. than run out of ammo , and die with my pants down -Tom Scantas