• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blackhawk Serpa for S&W 6946?

Irish_Dave

Does anyone know if there is a Blackhawk CQC Serpa holster for a Smith & Wesson 6946? I've checked their site and there wasn't one listed, but I was wondering if anyone has got one for a different model pistol.

Sc0tt

check with a dealer. While they dont make one for the SD9 its idential to the M&P and uses the same holster. (Even though they dont list it)

babarock

Contact BH Customer Service

If you go to the BlackHawk web site you will find a link to contact Customer Service.

Write them and they will give you the answer. They were very nice and prompt when I asked about SWMBO's Kimber.

Irish_Dave

Thanks, I did just that and I was told that the S&W 5906 has the same dimensions, except the 6946 is about 1/2 shorter in overall length. So I'm just going to order the one for the 5900 series and live with the extra length on the holster.

carry for myself

i got the 5900 series holster for my 6904. wont fit the 3rd gen fames with the squared trigger guards. only if you have the rounded.