Thread: Scheduling weekly San Diego meet-ups.

Scheduling weekly San Diego meet-ups.

With all the new people that keep joining and all the regulars, I really want to try and set a day of the week for meet ups that fits as many peoples schedule as possible.

So for this string please put down the days of the week you can make a meetup and best times. See if we can get a good consensus for 1 or 2 set days. This would be for the central San Diego metro area. I have a rotating schedule so any weeknight or any weekend day/night works for me.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Daytime...weekends for me.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Daytime weekends for me as well.
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

Ok so for sure a Saturday or Sunday lunch then. Maybe with more people chiming in we can pick a popular weeknight that fits most people.

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Hey, I would definitely like to participate in these weekly meet-ups. I normally have to work weekends during the day unfortunately, I always work 10am-6pm so any day after about 6:30pm would work good for me.

Ahem
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Ditto
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

ok starting new thread for meet up in May.

Dunno if I can make it till the 22nd without a meetup. I'm starting to have withdrawl symptons.