• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Crash Motorsports is your Waukesha area OC Friendly Full service Auto Repair shop!

boostintalon96

One of my best friends owns Crash Motorsports Auto Repair off of Sunset just west of Merrill hills Rd.. This is a full service repair shop and Justin is a very fair, honest, and hard working business owner.. He strives to keep his prices low and offer affordable auto repair to everyone who comes in...

AND AT CRASH MOTORSPORTS, OPEN CARRY IS ENCOURAGED!

http://www.crashmotorsportsllc.com

At Crash Motorsports we offer services from Auto Repair, Welding, Custom Fabrication and Metal Repair, to High Performance Modifications.

Shop Location:
S30 W28602 Sunset Dr. Unit C
Waukesha, WI 53189

Mailing Adress:
S30 W28602 Sunset Dr.
Waukesha, WI 53189

Hours: Monday-Friday 8-6 Saturdays by appointment

Loaner vehicle available by appointment-no extra charge

Shop is located just west of the railroad tracks on Sunset Drive/Hwy DE. It's the third driveway---brand new blacktop. Take driveway to right and we are located in the front side of the green building.

We are full-service, here is a list of some of our services

Brakes, Exhaust, Suspension, Steering, Engine and Computer Diagnostic, ABS, Electrical, Starting and Charging systems, Hybrid vehicles, Transmissions, Drivetrains, Clutches, Turbos, Diesels, Ignition systems, Fuel Injection and Pumps, Engine Repair, Tune Ups, Oil Changes, Factory Scheduled Maintainence, and more!!

Last edited: