• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rooting thru my bookmarks

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
So to paraphrase, "If only we could get harassed more, this would be much more interesting."

LOL

He's got a point, there. :)

Maybe a periodic vid of nice weather, calm public, laughing babies and happy moms would be good for encouraging anybody who looks into open carry? I wonder.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

Maybe a periodic vid of nice weather, calm public, laughing babies and happy moms would be good for encouraging anybody who looks into open carry? I wonder.

You mean like this in downtown Seattle yesterday?

215733_1335378721032_1728023493_604418_5242245_n.jpg

amzbrady

You mean like this in downtown Seattle yesterday?

215733_1335378721032_1728023493_604418_5242245_n.jpg

Bingo, thats exactly what I meant. Everyone needs to see the positives. None of the interactions with police even matter if there is not a recording, so everyone can hear the tension, or lack of in the voices and being able to hear what is said leaves nothing for assumption except for what led up to the contact. I doubt Tom Brewster would have had the support and gathering he had, had he not had the recording. I think much more would be, being done if Josh had his interaction with the law recorded.

BTW Nick, Thats a pretty sexy photo there, You look like your showing a prize on the Price is Right... :lol:

Lammo

I like it. Caption or voice over: "In the State of Washinton today XXX citizens openly carried handguns and the world did not come to an end."

Trigger Dr

I like it. Caption or voice over: "In the State of Washinton today XXX citizens openly carried handguns and the world did not come to an end."

I have suggested before, several times, the use of PUBLIC TV. As a group, we have the talent and equipment to produce a 1/2 hour segment for public tv. Why has it not been done? Video of our gatherings, normal shopping days, the positive interaction with LEO, attendence at official functions (ie county commissioner meetings), family picnics in a community park with CHILDREN present, dropping off and picking up from school.
Start videos of your activities and we can compile them into a positive 1/2 hour segment.

sudden valley gunner

I have suggested before, several times, the use of PUBLIC TV. As a group, we have the talent and equipment to produce a 1/2 hour segment for public tv. Why has it not been done? Video of our gatherings, normal shopping days, the positive interaction with LEO, attendence at official functions (ie county commissioner meetings), family picnics in a community park with CHILDREN present, dropping off and picking up from school.
Start videos of your activities and we can compile them into a positive 1/2 hour segment.

I remember that, and I think it is a good idea, but I also need a video-ographer, but I go pretty much everywhere OC, banks, stores, work, etc. Sheriff's offices, talking to WSP at Starbucks, see them there quite a bit.....no problems.