• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post Secondary

neuroblades

I ran across these lovely new signs this year while taking a short-cut through a KCTCS campus locally. The KRS stated (KRS 237.115 & KRS 527.020) seem to be in diametric opposition though if one has there CDWL. Looking for some educated insight on this one.

Attachments

• IMG_4390 (Downsized).jpg
    IMG_4390 (Downsized).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 153

neuroblades

OK, upon re-reading KRS 237.115, I see that it is treated like any other NFA signage in Kentucky, so that 75% resolves my reasons for posting. *LOL*

Still wondering though, doesn't 527.020 run counter to this for those with CDWL?

neuroblades

Perhaps I mis-read or misunderstood something. I'll go back and re-read it again. :) I think I've misunderstood the second statement you posted.

Thanks GutShot.