Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i guess you can't film the police?

i guess you can't film the police?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

"when you don't do what I ask you to do, you're in a world of hurt."

Umm huh.

Does the same thing in Calif. Now he is in LV, so he does it again...but he is still working in LV...the guy should be banned for life from Law Enforcement.

Banned
    deleted.

Someone else would have if I didnt.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 04-23-2011 at 10:12 PM.

clear case of Cartman syndrome?
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

ok, Moderator..Please tell me me we don't live in a TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE now ! Protect & serve..Who ???!!!!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned
    people are afraid to say what they really want to on subjects like this.

Banned
    I think the actions of the officer in this case were criminal. I hope he does a good amount of felony time.

ADMINISTRATOR NOTE: Stainless1911 was correct to remove his original post and no one should have commented on it further. We do not condone not allow such discussions here.
    Last edited by eye95; 04-25-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Restored the portion of the post that had nothing to do with the other poster's comments.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I think the actions of the officer in this case were criminal. I hope he does a good amount of felony time.
    And if he's represented by the FOP, they will do everything humanly possible to see that that doesn't happen. Remember, they're the guys who went on nationwide radio to declare that convicted wife beaters should be allowed to own and carry guns... but only if they're cops.

I hope more departments start doing or do more physic eval on anyone they are wanting to hire or have hired.
    Last edited by zack991; 04-24-2011 at 11:17 AM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Banned
    ADMINISTRATOR NOTE: Stainless1911 was correct to remove his original post and no one should have commented on it further. We do not condone not allow such discussions here.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 04-24-2011 at 11:43 AM.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/las-vegas-o...Comments=y&c=y

Looks like the charges were dropped and the officer suspended. The victim will be making a killing off this...as well he should. Hopefully the officer will be charged with assault. Still can't get my head around beating the hell out of someone with a camera in there own driveway...haha...The officer didn't even check his ID or anything.

The officer is on PAID vacation till things die down. He will be vindicated, his actions declared justified, he will be reinstated. The city will drag it's feet then settle without admission of guilt.

Repeat.

Welcome to the world of photography gentlemen.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Banned
    Im sure the officer feels vindicated, and will, doubtless, be " more careful" next time.

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    The officer is on PAID vacation till things die down. He will be vindicated, his actions declared justified, he will be reinstated. The city will drag it's feet then settle without admission of guilt.

Repeat.

Welcome to the world of photography gentlemen.
    Gotta love the fop and/or gov't...whats the definition of insanity again?

Banned
    Doing the same thing and expecting a different result?

Banned
    Last edited by eye95; 04-24-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    http://www.lvrj.com/news/las-vegas-o...Comments=y&c=y

Looks like the charges were dropped and the officer suspended. The victim will be making a killing off this...as well he should. Hopefully the officer will be charged with assault. Still can't get my head around beating the hell out of someone with a camera in there own driveway...haha...The officer didn't even check his ID or anything.
    I personally witnessed today the attitude of an officer that leads to this kind of garbage. He was basically being called to account for how he treated an OCer, his wife, and two small children. Present were the IA detective, the three officers present at the stop, the carrier, his family, and six members of ALOC (including me). The IA detective was appropriately indignant at the actions of the officers, but I thought he could have gone farther in his promises about what his officers will no longer do. The sergeant, first on the scene with his rifle at the ready, was ignorant at the time, but came off as willing to learn and change. One of the young officers was silent. He was listening and keeping his young and foolish yap shut, a wise move.

One of the officers was defensive and actually tried to cross-examine the wronged carrier. He is the kind of officer that I fear will someday use physical force to enforce what he believes he should be able to enforce as a LEO.

The IA detective snapped his finger, and the young officer shut up. It was astounding to watch. The young officer started in a few minutes later, was sent to another room with the sergeant. The IA detective followed shortly. After a while, the detective brought the carrier and his wife in. I expect the officer was appropriately apologetic. I wasn't in that room, so I don't know, and I didn't ask.

Like I said, I worry about what that officer will do someday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

This reminds me of the movie V for Vendetta where the kid gets shot by a cop

Edited to show that what I had originally quoted was what was removed.
    Last edited by Aknazer; 04-25-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I personally witnessed today the attitude of an officer that leads to this kind of garbage. He was basically being called to account for how he treated an OCer, his wife, and two small children. Present were the IA detective, the three officers present at the stop, the carrier, his family, and six members of ALOC (including me). The IA detective was appropriately indignant at the actions of the officers, but I thought he could have gone farther in his promises about what his officers will no longer do. The sergeant, first on the scene with his rifle at the ready, was ignorant at the time, but came off as willing to learn and change. One of the young officers was silent. He was listening and keeping his young and foolish yap shut, a wise move.

One of the officers was defensive and actually tried to cross-examine the wronged carrier. He is the kind of officer that I fear will someday use physical force to enforce what he believes he should be able to enforce as a LEO.

The IA detective snapped his finger, and the young officer shut up. It was astounding to watch. The young officer started in a few minutes later, was sent to another room with the sergeant. The IA detective followed shortly. After a while, the detective brought the carrier and his wife in. I expect the officer was appropriately apologetic. I wasn't in that room, so I don't know, and I didn't ask.

Like I said, I worry about what that officer will do someday.
    Its amazing that officers like that don't understand the laws they are supposed to uphold. Just because you think something is wrong doesn't mean it is. Just like standing in your driveway or another neighbors driveway with a camera.

If the incident occurred where I suspicion it happened, the officer is also guilty of Criminal Trespass
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Wow, for such a short thread... there sure are a lot of 'Admin edits'....

Quote Originally Posted by Blk97F150 View Post
    Wow, for such a short thread... there sure are a lot of 'Admin edits'....
    Someone made an inappropriate comment, but then deleted it before any comments were made about it. Then someone who saw the original post before it was deleted decided to comment on the inappropriate and now deleted post. This led to more people commenting on the inappropriate post. Once the admin saw the thread he removed all posts and quotes that talk about the inappropriate post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast