Thread: Quick answer

Quick answer

Last edited by greatsimon; 01-27-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    why do school shootings happen.... for the same reason they never happen at a shooting range.

Kentucky has no KRS against it currently and I have CC'ed in church many times.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

thanks.

Last edited by greatsimon; 01-27-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    why do school shootings happen.... for the same reason they never happen at a shooting range.

Quote Originally Posted by greatsimon View Post
    I was planning on it as i did it blindly last time. better safe then dead. I carry back in Ohio and the churches i go to the pastors know that i carry every where and wont go some where that guns aren't welcome. I believe it is my job to protect my family, so if you think it is irresponsible and hang a sign, all that says to me is " your money is no good here." or "Go some where else, we don't need you people here."
    Carry on!
    Believe it or not, this is actually a very hot button issue. *LOL* I started a thread on this same topic and it got a bit heated, not by any issue of law but with personal points of view. But this is still America and God love us, the 1st Amendment still reigns supreme. We can all get a bit heated at times I guess, it's how we handle ourselves in those times that determine what kind of person we really are. *LOL*

Here's that thread I spoke of:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...t=church+carry

Personally, I'm all for discreet, concealed carry exclusively. I don't think that open carry in church is a respectful thing to do but that's just me. A lot of folks don't like that POV though.
    Last edited by neuroblades; 04-24-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Modification of term.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE