Thread: Gun bely

Hickory, N.C.

Cool Gun bely

Well this isn't about guns so to speak, But it is a N.C. thing. Finally got my gun belt from Gunner's Alley out of Cary, N.C. the other day after a six week delay. Well worth the wait. My first true gun belt and man it does make a difference! great support without having to choke yourself to death around your waist. It was around $100.00 shipping and all and I'd say now well worth it. Holds guns tight with NO sagging. Just wanted to share and if your thinking of getting one I'd recommend "Gunner's Alley".Customer service is 100%......Ricky
    Last edited by Ricky; 04-23-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Clayton, NC
    Well, since you brought it up, let's talk about "Gun Belly." JJ

I bought a Cabella's 1.5" brown leather belt. Great rigidity and durable for only $25.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Thomas Jefferson

mayberry, nc
    my chester-drawers syndrome has a tendency to push everything down . do you think a better belt would help. i have to cinch up tight to keep things

and before you flat bellys say anything. i do 100 setups a day. i do eat though like i'm 30 and have a tendency to ride a lot and set at the desk a lot
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.