Thread: Gun belt

Cool Gun belt

Well this isn't about guns so to speak, But it is a N.C. thing. Finally got my gun belt from Gunner's Alley out of Cary, N.C. the other day after a six week delay. Well worth the wait. My first true gun belt and man it does make a difference! great support without having to choke yourself to death around your waist. It was around $100.00 shipping and all and I'd say now well worth it. Holds guns tight with NO sagging. Just wanted to share and if your thinking of getting one I'd recommend "Gunner's Alley".Customer service is 100%......Ricky

I just got my first gun belt and agree with what you said, I never knew how nice a good belt could be. I got mine from hays holsters for $70 shipped.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

[B]Posted this thread twice call me stupid but how do I delete one of them...lol
    Last edited by Ricky; 04-23-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    [B]Posted this thread twice call me stupid but how do I delete one of them...lol
    It involves sacrificing a chicken. Not worth it dude, just let it sink slowly
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

I don't bother with pragmatic statistics while discussing my constitutional rights. The issue is far less complex, to me. Free men should be able to act like free men.

Smile

LOL...Will do man if ones good twos better.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith45acp View Post
    Last edited by Ricky; 04-24-2011 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smith45acp View Post
    They must have cut down on the requirments last time I needed one delted I had to sacrifice a goat
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Help the 2nd Amendment cause and get your belts at a bargain here:

http://www.nrastore.com/nra/Product....CM%20331%20B-B

No takers on the topic of "Gun Bellies?" Ar eyou for them or against them?

I bought a Cabella's 1.5" brown leather belt. Great rigidity and durable for only $25.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Thomas Jefferson