• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun belt

Ricky

Well this isn't about guns so to speak, But it is a N.C. thing. Finally got my gun belt from Gunner's Alley out of Cary, N.C. the other day after a six week delay. Well worth the wait. My first true gun belt and man it does make a difference! great support without having to choke yourself to death around your waist. It was around $100.00 shipping and all and I'd say now well worth it. Holds guns tight with NO sagging. Just wanted to share and if your thinking of getting one I'd recommend "Gunner's Alley".Customer service is 100%......Ricky

justherenow

I just got my first gun belt and agree with what you said, I never knew how nice a good belt could be. I got mine from hays holsters for $70 shipped.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

Ricky

Posted this thread twice call me stupid but how do I delete one of them...lol

Last edited:

Northerner

No takers on the topic of "Gun Bellies?" Ar eyou for them or against them?

I bought a Cabella's 1.5" brown leather belt. Great rigidity and durable for only $25.