Thread: I'd charge insiting panic(update)

I'd charge insiting panic(update)

Last edited by greatsimon; 07-19-2011 at 11:12 AM.
    why do school shootings happen.... for the same reason they never happen at a shooting range.

You really don't (or shouldn't) care what his opinion is about open carry, merely whether he will REQUIRE his employees to obey the law on the matter. If he will not, then he assumes civil (and possibly criminal) liability for the crimes and civil torts they commit due to his lack of proper supervision of them.

You should post the names of these guys and the e mail addresses so the rest of us can offer questions to the good Sheriff about his Dept.

I find nothing stupid about the Second Amendment not to mention Article 1, Section 4, or the Ohio Constitution / Bill of rights. I believe the Sheriff is sworn to up hold these laws. If not, it needs to be brought out to the public.
    Last edited by JSlack7851; 04-25-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Last edited by greatsimon; 01-27-2012 at 11:44 AM.
    why do school shootings happen.... for the same reason they never happen at a shooting range.

the sheriff's responce and my email back to him

Last edited by greatsimon; 01-27-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Thats good you got a reply. Its also good you remembered the officers name. I believe your doing the right thing contacting Zummie's boss.

What would of been great is sending a audio file to the Sheriff from your digital voice recorder. I can't express enough how important that recorder can be, not to belittle or knock the OP, but for all the rest of you that OC.

This is from a story in Philadelphia I'm following. Leo witnessed the OP walking out in the street with his sidearm, in accordance with Pennsylvania law. Voice recorder's, very important!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vUYeJXSrA