Thread: Ran into another OCer at WalMArt today!

Ran into another OCer at WalMArt today!

I was in the WalMart in Washington NC today (OCing my Glock) when I saw a fellow and his wife over in the gardening section, and he was OCing a stainless Ruger (I believe a P345). We talked for a bit, and I told him about all the OC activities around here--meetups locally, and range days. He's apparently already a member here on ODCO. He is retired, and served as a MArine in Viet Nam--a pretty cool guy. Hopefully we can get him to come to some of our events here in the Greenville area.

I've been OCing for 3+ years, and this is the first time I've seen another OCer in Washington...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

I've only ran into another OC once.

When Im in public and I see somone with somthing on thier side I get all excited for a secound until I realize its just an oversized cell phone.
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tt View Post
    I've only ran into another OC once.

When Im in public and I see somone with somthing on thier side I get all excited for a secound until I realize its just an oversized cell phone.
    Yea, you ran into me in Randleman as I finished getting gas...lol
    "God, Guns, & Guts Made America, Lets Use All 3!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by smlawrence View Post
    Yea, you ran into me in Randleman as I finished getting gas...lol
    I did? (when was this?)

Ok make it twice then.....
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tt View Post
    I did? (when was this?)

Ok make it twice then.....
    Unless someone else up there says they are on this site with the name Scott. The guy I met was in Domino's Pizza uniform and stopped to talk to me once he saw my gun on my side. Said his name was Scott, I can't forget that one since it's my name as well, and that he frequented this great forum and recognized my username once I told it. Maybe it was someone else...lol
    "God, Guns, & Guts Made America, Lets Use All 3!!!"

Nope it was me I remember that now. lol
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Cool

Have to say in all my runnings around the Hickory area I have never ran into another OC'r???????????

While we are on the topi cof walmart they do have an anti-open carry policy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxIia...eature=related

aginst camera's
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum