• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ran into another OCer at WalMArt today!

Dreamer

I was in the WalMart in Washington NC today (OCing my Glock) when I saw a fellow and his wife over in the gardening section, and he was OCing a stainless Ruger (I believe a P345). We talked for a bit, and I told him about all the OC activities around here--meetups locally, and range days. He's apparently already a member here on ODCO. He is retired, and served as a MArine in Viet Nam--a pretty cool guy. Hopefully we can get him to come to some of our events here in the Greenville area.

I've been OCing for 3+ years, and this is the first time I've seen another OCer in Washington...

Sc0tt

I've only ran into another OC once.

When Im in public and I see somone with somthing on thier side I get all excited for a secound until I realize its just an oversized cell phone. :(

smlawrence

I've only ran into another OC once.

When Im in public and I see somone with somthing on thier side I get all excited for a secound until I realize its just an oversized cell phone. :(

Yea, you ran into me in Randleman as I finished getting gas...lol

smlawrence

I did? (when was this?)

Ok make it twice then.....

Unless someone else up there says they are on this site with the name Scott. The guy I met was in Domino's Pizza uniform and stopped to talk to me once he saw my gun on my side. Said his name was Scott, I can't forget that one since it's my name as well, and that he frequented this great forum and recognized my username once I told it. Maybe it was someone else...lol

Ricky

Have to say in all my runnings around the Hickory area I have never ran into another OC'r???????????