Thread: good time to head back to florida,

good time to head back to florida,

I am hoping they pass the bill for OC, I will be heading back in a week or so and would love to roll right in the state with my glock on my belt

I hope you can pal! If so, and you roll through citrus or broward county you might see my beretta

I'll be in Citrus and carrying either my Glock 40 or my 1911...

Well they "anti's" and all that oppose this will be getting what they deserve from me
    "THE OLD FREAKING WILD WEST", ..............Well for a month anyways................LOL
    Out of spite.

Western Style all the way
    Last edited by Rick H; 04-25-2011 at 01:17 AM.
    God Bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by mach1chris View Post
    That beretta looks plastic Mr.Arizona
    Me? I carry no plastic, sir! well, the grip panels on my m1934 are plastic I guess, but since the rest of it is solid stainless, and even the grips are 70 years old, that should be ok...
    I ain't out for "the wild west," just want to carry my nice guns comfortably and practically.
    Oh, lol. Just got it now a few minutes later... My ~*'Phoenix'*~ wasn't meant to have anything to do with the city, just the mythology, and using as a name for a ship in a story I write once in a while.
    Last edited by ~*'Phoenix'*~; 04-25-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mach1chris View Post
    Did i say anything about you needing or wanting to carry your guns uncomfortably and unpractically?no...
    your berreta is plastic sir..
    no you didn't. sorry, that part was meant in reply to the 'wild west' guy posting above you. I suck at multi-quoting on here.

hmm... the 92 frame is an alloy, right? which parts are plastic?
    My whole post was meant only in good natured banter, have no intentions to give you a hard time like some around here.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*'Phoenix'*~ View Post
    no you didn't. sorry, that part was meant in reply to the 'wild west' guy posting above you. I suck at multi-quoting on here.

hmm... the 92 frame is an alloy, right? which parts are plastic?
    My whole post was meant only in good natured banter, have no intentions to give you a hard time like some around here.
    Well, Once I piss off the Pecker heads that tried to stop us I'll be carrying a
    Smith & Wesson, model 411.
    I'll only be carrying around the Rutger 357 new black hawk or
    the Smith & Wesson, 1869 "Schofield Single Action" for about a month unless no complaints.
    God Bless America.

I say go for it. Go Wild West on it. Cant be any worse than some folks wanting to do thigh-drop holsters or duct-taping AK's to their hips.

In Arizona, it's not uncommon to see, literally, WW rigs. Saw some rather fancy, tooled-leather rigs out there before. Some with SA revolvers, some with dressed-up 1911's..

What's wrong with thigh drop holsters? There's no classier way to carry a sawed off shotgun Just kidding, I know that isn't legal in at least 2 different ways.
    But still, I gotta like them for a big revolver or 'assault' handgun.
    But no worries, I'll just be carrying my berettas or S&W M&P .38 (full size J-frame but not imposing).

Ive no issue with drop-holsters, per se. I prefer one most of the time- around the house, at least. Out and about town, though, legal or otherwise, it just makes one look like a wannabe mall-ninja, and most cops will def. look @ at it like "what do you think you are, SWAT?", etc.
    Just draws more negative attention than desired, is all.