• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am new to Billings

sledgehammer

I just moved here from WA state. I carry glock 19 with valid WA state cpl. is there any place I can find the Montana gun laws I am sure they are same but some might be different. I used this site in WA but forgot my username. does any one. ever have get togethers.? I would love to meet new friends here in montana.thank u

James

Last edited:
T

TWG2A

Welcome to montana!

Hello James! WELCOME TO MONTANA!

As a native Washingtonian, I think you're going to Love it here. The air is much drier than what we're used to in Washington, but it's a MUCH friendlier state for gun owners, hunters and Second Amendment advocates.

If you haven't already, please be sure to join the Montana Shooting Sports Association! Gary Marbut has been diligent in his efforts to protect our Second and Tenth Amendment rights and he's been at the forefront of the Nationwide Firearms Freedom Act, as well as many other efforts not only here in Montana, but Nationwide. www.mtssa.org

Again Welcome to Montana! I hope you Love it here as much as I do!

TWG2A
Bozeman, MT