Thread: Seeds of tyranny?

Seeds of tyranny?

Sickening, truly sickening.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Dirty rotten bastards.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Why would you think they would release that info. The government tell us the truth? HA! Not in my life time.

I hope they do, but I am not holding my breath.
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 04-26-2011 at 12:27 AM.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

The biggest telling thing is that when Grassley and Issa started asking questions and asking for documents relating to this the Assistant Attorney General, NOT the head of the ATF, responded and told them they couldn't hand anything over because it might "compromise" ongoing cases. So why is the DOJ and not the ATF responding to requests from Grassley and Issa
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Bigger questions. Why isn't this a top story in media, including Fox news. Why isn't that old billy goat rino McCain on the weekend national news show shows ranting about this? It happened in the state he represents. He's willing to have Americans to die in Libya for no American national interest.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Bigger questions. Why isn't this a top story in media, including Fox news.
    Fox News actually did a couple of reports on it but CBS of all news media did a pretty damning report on it. Here is a thread with a link to the CBS report.

http://www.forum.opencarry.org/forum...er-quot-fiasco
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Issa Threatens to Begin Contempt Proceedings Against ATF Official

http://www.rollcall.com/news/issa_th...html?pos=hbtxt

* By Anna Palmer
    * Roll Call Staff
    * April 20, 2011, 11:49 a.m.

House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa is turning up the heat on the Obama administration after officials declined to comply with a document subpoena. In a letter Wednesday, the California Republican publicly threatened to begin contempt proceedings against Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives acting Director Kenneth Melson if he does not obey the March 31 subpoena.

[snip]

"Efforts by the Department of Justice and ATF to stonewall the Committee in its investigation by erroneously, but matter-of-factly, citing an internal department policy as a preventative measure for denying access to documents have only enhanced suspicions that such officials have played a role in reckless decisions that have put lives at risk,” Issa wrote. “The Committee continues to pursue this matter vigorously, in part, because concerned individuals have indicated they do not have confidence in the Department’s ability to review the actions of its own top officials.”
    Congress has been met with nothing but contempt by the White House, the "Justice" Dept, and the ATF.

So the only answer to the OP's question would be a resounding N-O. The current administration is NOT sowing the seeds of tyranny.

The current administration already has a full on GARDEN of tyranny going strong. It is in full bloom with rock sculptures, water features, neatly trimmed shrubbery.... and dancing fairies burning paper lanterns full of tax payer money. Gotta keep the Tyranny Garden well lit so Holder doesn't stub his toe while literally f***ing the Constitution. And by Constitution I mean the actual original document and not some gift shop knock off.

Time to break out the tar and feather gents.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 04-26-2011 at 03:05 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    http://www.rollcall.com/news/issa_th...html?pos=hbtxt

Congress has been met with nothing but contempt by the White House, the "Justice" Dept, and the ATF.

So the only answer to the OP's question would be a resounding N-O. The current administration is NOT sowing the seeds of tyranny.

The current administration already has a full on GARDEN of tyranny going strong. It is in full bloom with rock sculptures, water features, neatly trimmed shrubbery.... and dancing fairies burning paper lanterns full of tax payer money. Gotta keep the Tyranny Garden well lit so Holder doesn't stub his toe while literally f***ing the Constitution. And by Constitution I mean the actual original document and not some gift shop knock off.

Time to break out the tar and feather gents.
    What he said.

Congress is irrelevant, the Executive branch has the ability to completely circumvent the will of the people and the Judiciary is only too happy to help them along. Democracy and the Republic went bye-bye long ago.

In the words of the JPFO, BOOT THE BATF!

ATF Boss Threatened with Contempt Charge

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ontempt-charge

Written by Alex Newman
    Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:22

{Here are some juicy bits}

"If you do not comply with the subpoena, the Committee will be forced to commence contempt proceedings," Rep. Issa, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, wrote in a letter to Melson last week after the Bureau missed an April 13 deadline to hand over the documents.

Citing Supreme Court decisions and precedents in other investigations, Rep. Issa noted in his most recent letter that Congress was legally entitled to the information it was requesting. “As a co-equal branch of government, Congress has a right, even a constitutional obligation, to conduct oversight of the Executive Branch, including the Department of Justice,” he said. Plus, there is “no constitutional, statutory, or case law authority” that would allow the department to withhold evidence using the excuses it is citing.

The Obama administration insists that the controversial program was supposed to keep track of the weapons in an effort to bust gun smuggling networks. But allegations appearing in recent weeks claim that officials may have deliberately allowed the guns to end up with criminals in an effort to demonize the Second Amendment and impose further restrictions on Americans’ right to keep and bear arms.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Cut their funding and disband them. In their 39 year history this is THE BIGGEST fk up they have ever done. And the fact that a Border Patrol Agent and ICE Agent were killed this won't be going away any time soon.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Question Treason?

I wonder what have happened if we would have sent guns to the North koreans? I believe the the fool in charge here should be behind bars !!!

I agree, but he just released his birth certificate. So that makes it okay for him to be a tyrant.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    I agree, but he just released his birth certificate. So that makes it okay for him to be a tyrant.
    i did not know they gave monkeys birth certificates LOL

NOT RACISM I CALLED BOTH THE BUSHES MONKEYS I ALSO CALL ALOT OF PEOPLE MONKEYS
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 04-28-2011 at 02:21 PM.
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by smithman View Post
    In the words of the JPFO, BOOT THE BATF!
    Along with the EPA and every other agency that makes up rules and regs without congressional approval.

this
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by tomm1963 View Post
    Along with the EPA and every other agency that makes up rules and regs without congressional approval.
    you know there is only ONE way to repair these tyrannical problems....RESET
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Issa is getting closer and closer!

And the pimp daddy of lies Holder is still in full on denial mode. And I thought Obummer could lie! This is better than a Soap Opera. I am really enjoying watching Holder hang himself.

One document indicates a Holder Asst. Attorney General, Lanny Breuer, authorized a wiretap in the controversial gun trafficking case headquartered in Phoenix.
    Continue reading on Examiner.com: BREAKING: CBS News obtains document linking asst. AG to ‘Gunrunner’ - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...#ixzz1LdK0bssR
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

And the pimp daddy of lies Holder is still in full on denial mode. And I thought Obummer could lie! This is better than a Soap Opera. I am really enjoying watching Holder hang himself.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: BREAKING: CBS News obtains document linking asst. AG to ‘Gunrunner’ - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...#ixzz1LdK0bssR
    Good. Now tighten the noose.