• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stickies

xmanhockey7

I know this has been brought up before but can we please remove some of the unnecessary stickies? I'm not saying its a bad topic/thread but we do not need to leave it up there forever.

TheQ

I've tried getting some of the stickies pulled. There has been an idea to make one thread that says something like, "New? Start here", link all the stickies in that, and make it sticky und unsticky the referenced materials.

xmanhockey7

I'm just sick of getting on here and seeing them take up half the page. Does the open carry dinner in detroit really need to be a sticky? I'm not saying get rid of all of them just get rid of the ones we don't need.

stainless1911

Banned
Next to just practicing OC, events and get togethers are at the core of what we are doing. This is where we can come into contact with the media, as well as get people to notice that nothing bad happens when people, even in numbers carry guns, openly. Events should always be stickied, and Im glad the admin realise this.

Golden Eagle