Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bravo to the underhanded!

Bravo to the underhanded!

Over the course of the last few weeks I have recieved several e-mails and PMs because of the things that I teach. These have ranged from questions about how I can afford the discounts, to what my "Firearms Resume" is, and I have even had people asking if I was willing to share my course carriculum with them so that they could start teaching it.

My response is simple. I have the same answer to you that you tell others when they want to learn something.

PAY ME and I will show you! This will include all of the free courses that I teach others.

As long as those of you that would like to copy me are concerned about making a profit off of the responsible citizens of Wisconsin, I will choose to charge you out the a$$ for becoming a Calico Jack Defense Certified Instructor.

As far as my resume goes, I can tell you anything, but the truth is that when the chips are down and I am on the firing line, I can back up everything I teach others to do. PERIOD!

When it comes to the discounts, it is as simple as it seems. I am not worried about making money off of other people's safety. PERIOD!

Any other questions, comments, or concers, please keep in mind that I have an IP tracker on my web site for anyone who sends me a message, so feel free to contact me and I will come up with a good price to have you get certified as an instructor by me, and I will put my reputation right next to yours. I am thinking $5K for a 7 day course just to be certified as a basic instructor.

I am not some pansey that just ran out and got certified, I scored 100% across the board on every NRA cert I got, and that was 7 years after I got out of the military.

Note:
    It is possible to fail my courses, and this is a no refund policy. So you take the time to see if you are as good as you say you are, but I am clearly stating that you will have to put your money where your mouth is.

Love,
    Calico Jack
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Boy Howdy. Talk about both barrels!

I've been interested in your classes. And your offer for free training in exchange for helping with the video. Alas I am like 7 hours away from you....

Plus I am old and fat. I don't feel the need to jump, hop, and genuflect while annihilating targets. Do you have sort of a Rooster Cogburn class? You know. Where us old timers sit as high as possible upon our steeds? We could throw out gravelly incoherent insults along with hot led aimed at dipsh*ts painted on plywood? Now that would be a class.

p.s. Best of luck with your event this weekend. Apparently everything that could ever happen in Wisco is happening this weekend. I personally booked myself the Civil War.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    Over the course of the last few weeks I have recieved several e-mails and PMs because of the things that I teach. These have ranged from questions about how I can afford the discounts, to what my "Firearms Resume" is, and I have even had people asking if I was willing to share my course carriculum with them so that they could start teaching it.

My response is simple. I have the same answer to you that you tell others when they want to learn something.

PAY ME and I will show you! This will include all of the free courses that I teach others.

As long as those of you that would like to copy me are concerned about making a profit off of the responsible citizens of Wisconsin, I will choose to charge you out the a$$ for becoming a Calico Jack Defense Certified Instructor.

As far as my resume goes, I can tell you anything, but the truth is that when the chips are down and I am on the firing line, I can back up everything I teach others to do. PERIOD!

When it comes to the discounts, it is as simple as it seems. I am not worried about making money off of other people's safety. PERIOD!

Any other questions, comments, or concers, please keep in mind that I have an IP tracker on my web site for anyone who sends me a message, so feel free to contact me and I will come up with a good price to have you get certified as an instructor by me, and I will put my reputation right next to yours. I am thinking $5K for a 7 day course just to be certified as a basic instructor.

I am not some pansey that just ran out and got certified, I scored 100% across the board on every NRA cert I got, and that was 7 years after I got out of the military.

Note:
    It is possible to fail my courses, and this is a no refund policy. So you take the time to see if you are as good as you say you are, but I am clearly stating that you will have to put your money where your mouth is.

Love,
    Calico Jack
    Cost to be trained by Calico Jack.... Worth Every Penny...

Cost of this post.... PRICELESS.....

As I have said before.... Good For You... Calico Jack....

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Handy,

I can come up with a course for you. I am a talented insult artist, and I have taught defensive firearms to people in wheelchairs, so I am betting you are not that delinquent yet. Lol

I design my courses to fit those who want to learn. Not the other way around. I am an actual adaptive instructor, so I bet we can work it all out for ya. Have fun at the war, be safe, we can work out the rest later.
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Boy Howdy. Talk about both barrels!

I've been interested in your classes. And your offer for free training in exchange for helping with the video. Alas I am like 7 hours away from you....

Plus I am old and fat. I don't feel the need to jump, hop, and genuflect while annihilating targets. Do you have sort of a Rooster Cogburn class? You know. Where us old timers sit as high as possible upon our steeds? We could throw out gravelly incoherent insults along with hot led aimed at dipsh*ts painted on plywood? Now that would be a class.

p.s. Best of luck with your event this weekend. Apparently everything that could ever happen in Wisco is happening this weekend.
    I personally booked myself the Civil War.

^^^^^^^^^^ What he said.....

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Calico Jack Defense Certified Instructor.

Gonna put that in my sig.

Thanks for the Kudos guys, I am hoping that this will go to show how foolish these money grubbers are. I am also hoping that this will get people to stop asking me.

Additionally, C4, you have given me an idea. I will start instructor development seminars and courses at a discounted price to those that are not money grubbing ******.

Edit:
    That is not firing with both barrels, that is plinkin with the .22 lol.
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 04-26-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    Calico Jack Defense

Handy,

I can come up with a course for you. I am a talented insult artist, and I have taught defensive firearms to people in wheelchairs, so I am betting you are not that delinquent yet. Lol

I design my courses to fit those who want to learn. Not the other way around. I am an actual adaptive instructor, so I bet we can work it all out for ya. Have fun at the war, be safe, we can work out the rest later.
    It sure is super nice to offer us classes at the prices you have. If I ever make it up to your end of the state, I am sure we will hook up for one or two.
    I never had a want to teach others, but I would bet the $5K price tag is not that bad for any basic instructor paper that could be used to make money. I might think about $10K, but what do I know...?

Anyway, sorry a user got under your skin. Ya know the net...

I was thinking a couple hundred for the instructor courses for the non money grubbers. But I agree with the $10k for the ones who bank on people's safety to make them rich.

As far as the prices for my classes, if I could afford it I would teach them all for free. Only because of my belief in furthering our 2a rights. People's safety should never be a business in my opinion. But unfortunately, you have to have a business to teach now a days.
    Calico Jack Defense

I was thinking a couple hundred for the instructor courses for the non money grubbers. But I agree with the $10k for the ones who bank on people's safety to make them rich.
    Maybe $20k for those who have ever made public statements against OC (especially in a news interview), or supported mandatory licensing or the new gun registration scheme.

McX
    i dont know if it relevant to the discussion here, but i've seen in the local paper, and posted around town flyers for someone teaching the Utah class, the flyer claims the permit is good in Wisconsin. i'm sure some sucker sooner or later will get caught CCing here, and claim the permit is valid.
    for defensive training i'm just going to use catchy movie phrases: I know what your thinking...........did i fire 6 shots or only 5....................or; were not just going to let you walk out of here.........................or: get to the choppers now!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i dont know if it relevant to the discussion here, but i've seen in the local paper, and posted around town flyers for someone teaching the Utah class, the flyer claims the permit is good in Wisconsin. i'm sure some sucker sooner or later will get caught CCing here, and claim the permit is valid.
    for defensive training i'm just going to use catchy movie phrases: I know what your thinking...........did i fire 6 shots or only 5....................or; were not just going to let you walk out of here.........................or: get to the choppers now!
    I thought you were going to go with the other phrase, "Permits? We don't need any stinking permits!"
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I thought you were going to go with the other phrase, "Permits? We don't need any stinking permits!"
    Protias, you are a menace to society! Give me your nicest gun.

Protias, you are a menace to society! Give me your nicest gun.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    sorry guy, i dont speak Hindu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

McX
    quick Protias, whip up that Fry guy, and put him on here for me!

quick Protias, whip up that Fry guy, and put him on here for me!
    That would bring this topic further off topic than it already is.

The Rooster Cogburn Gun Kata... What an image. An old fart, blazing away at the bad guys. "Mobility? Meh. Dodge this!" Thanks for the good laugh!

Have a great day and thanks to Wisconsin for fighting the good fight!
    Freedom can never be lost, only given away by ignorance, by choice, or at the point of a gun. Here in America we can still choose.

Freedom First 1775

"I aim to misbehave..." Malcolm Reynolds

It's greek, literally "having come, take". Uttered by King Leonidas of Sparta at the Battle of Thermopylae in response to an order to lay down his arms by a Persian emissary from King Xerxes.
    Last edited by oak1971; 04-27-2011 at 12:37 PM.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Last edited by HandyHamlet; 04-27-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Revised ad waiting for approval
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I must quote this for posterity. /thumbsup

Cool. That's why you make the big money.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Damn. Shoulda put "Horse not supplied" or something.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 04-27-2011 at 06:57 PM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

McX
    i cant do the fancy editing you guys can. but perhapse and ad for some of us that arent that old:

the attached pic, and: In all the excitement, i havent asked you: Did you take the Calico-Jack Class? well, did ya..................punk?

or maybe: Take the Calico Jack Class................make my day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast