• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Permanent Assualt Weapons Ban Signed Into Law By Mitt Romney

neuroblades

Well, it seems that the liberalism of Old Teddy Kennedy is alive and well in Massachusetts in the form of Republican Governor Mitt Romney! For anyone that might not have read or heard yet, Governor Mitt Romney has signed in law a Permanent Assualt Weapons Ban in Massachusetts! According to the article, this will "effectively" end the ownership of "assault Weapons" in Massachusetts and "supposedly" make the state safer. *LMBO* Good old Mitt, so concerned about the fact that "criminals" might gain access to these weapons that he's outlawed them to "protect us".

I think all gun owner's in Massachusetts know good and well what has to be done! Good old Mitt is so worried about the people. we need to return the favor come election time and get him out of Massachusetts government. Let's face it, obviously Mitt doesn't trust the people and so how can we trust him to be an elected leader, futhermore, come the Presidential election 2012, we need to save old Mitt from having to "worry" about Americans at large because to be quite honest, we can't afford Mitt Romney's kind of dangerous concern in America!

Get Rid of Mitt!!!!

SOURCE: http://randysright.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/romney-signs-off-on-permanent-assault-weapons-ban/

Gunslinger

He quickly became a Life Member of the NRA once he decided to run for pres in '08. I was living in MA when he was governor. Ed King, who was a democrat, was about 1000 times better. Kind of a democrat Christie. Romney leaves me cold. A RINO.

Sonora Rebel

Romney is less than Rino. He's that dangerous two-faced breed of Yankee that thrives in the talk-thru-your-teeth NE corridor and nowhere else. I really think all the wars screwed up the gene pool in that area.

Gunslinger

Romney is less than Rino. He's that dangerous two-faced breed of Yankee that thrives in the talk-thru-your-teeth NE corridor and nowhere else. I really think all the wars screwed up the gene pool in that area.

Umm, not New Hampshire. Even though I'm a Yankee, I'm from a state that says, and means "Live free or die."

Makarov

Never Trust a Politician from MA.

Mitt is a liberal on social issues, but a conserative on some financial issues. Either case, I wouldn't vote for him.

Makarov

I wouldn't vote for Donald Trump either. He is a Dem in disguised, but I did get a laugh from the birther issue.

Last edited:

Gunslinger

Of the two, I'll take Romney. Trump is a complete *******; Romney at least a decent man. Bobby Jindal is my guy with a Midwesterner on the ticket with him. Thune is #2.