Thread: Response from Senator Galloway

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Response from Senator Galloway

I had sent an email to Senator Galloway a few weeks ago. She is not my Senator so it is nice she at least wrote back:

Good Afternoon:

Thank you for contacting my office regarding the right to carry in Wisconsin.

I am supportive of this and am currently working with my colleagues in the Legislature on this issue. If you have not done so already, I would encourage you to reach out to your elected officials to share your thoughts.

Thanks again for taking time to email me. Have a great rest of your day.

Sincerely,

PAM GALLOWAY

State Senator

29th Senate District

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    I had sent an email to Senator Galloway a few weeks ago. She is not my Senator so it is nice she at least wrote back:
    Mine looks exactly the same and I am in her district.

I received the identical response. I have a hard time believing either her statement "I am supportive of this" or "am currently working . . . on this issue."
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

I received the same canned response. Given the issues I raised in my correspondence and her position in drafting key legislation, I thought this was a disappointing response to say the least. What is even more disappointing is Phred is one of her constituents and he received the very same email.
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

ANother Canned Response

Yeah, I got the same response yesterday; but when she writes,
    I am supportive of this and am currently working with my colleagues in the Legislature on this issue.
    you don't know if she's talking about "Right to Carry", "Concealed Carry", or "Constitutional Carry", the issue I contacted her about.... More political double-speak.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Yep. i got the same response...Im thinking i should try to go visit her in her office...

oh wow..that was my 200th post...do i get some sort of prize? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRDH View Post
    oh wow..that was my 200th post...do i get some sort of prize? :-)
    Your break in period is over you're now 100% reliable.

I received the same form email. I consider it better than receiving nothing. She is not my Senator.

Congratulations on 200 posts Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandil View Post
    Your break in period is over you're now 100% reliable.
    He would have 300 more rounds to go if he were a Kimber. LOL
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

well thanks guys! :-)

Glad to help. No charge for the razzing. lol
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

I got the same response, and there is a positive side to all of this.

The fact that there has been enough of us contacting her about this that she has found it necessary to get together a form e-mail about what she is doing means that she has gotten enough e-mails and letters that she no longer has time to respond to them all. So we are having an impact.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Seeing as Julie Lassa responded to my email voicing my disaproval of her hiding out in Illinois with letter thanking me for my support, I'm glad that at least the canned response from Sen. Gallaway at least was in line with what I had originally sent.

I received the same canned response. But it is better than I have received from Alberta Darling

I sent her an email with specific questions I asked her to answer. I, however, received the exact same response. This is a disappointing, milquetoast response from someone who is allegedly championing the cause of CCW.
    My guess is that CCW isn't really a priority for our legislators.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms." --Thomas Jefferson
    (Papers of Thomas Jefferson, 1:353, Second Draft of the Virginia Constitution).

I also got the same copy & paste response last week. I was told it will be introduced before the recall elections...
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-02-2011 at 08:19 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I received this response from my senator sheila Harsdorf.

dear Dale:
    Thank you for contacting me to express your support for Constitutional carry. I appreciate your input on this issue.

I support enacting legislation to allow law-abiding citizens to carry a concealed firearm. While focusing on jobs and growing our economy must be the Legislature's top priority this session, I am confident that we will be able to pass legislation enabling law-abiding citizens to carry weapons. Be assured I will keep your support for Constitutional carry in mind as the State Legislature takes up this issue.

Thank you again for your input. Please stay in touch by email, phone or my website-www.harsdorfsenate.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully she will survive the recall that those union idiots have forced her into. We really need her on our side.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    moved
    Last edited by springfield 1911; 05-11-2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: moved
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).