• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For your reading enjoyment

M

mattwestm

As dumb as it sounds, shouldn't these laws be enforced? Aren't laws required to be enforced (unless you are the governor during times of a SoA)?

Carry24/7

As dumb as it sounds, shouldn't these laws be enforced? Aren't laws required to be enforced (unless you are the governor during times of a SoA)?

LOL I guess a law is a law but I'm sure there would be a lot of pissed people in Charlotte if they enforce this one.

Women must have their bodies covered by at least 16 yards of cloth at all times.

Sc0tt

While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled.

I can see it already, The new police squad.
IETF Intercourse Enforcement Task Force.

mekender

Most of the laws on that site are laws that have either been changed years ago or laws that are overturned by court rulings. The one about sex in the missionary position would be invalid under Lawrence v. Texas.

G Man

You think stuff like this is a thing of the past but it's not. Fort Carson regulation 210-18 dated 15 oct 2010 states that you may have machine guns and silencers on post, but a taser is out of the question. It also states that you cannot have a sword on post if it is reffered to as a sword however if you say it is a "large knife" it is perfectly legal. These laws were written less then a year ago.