Thread: Ignorant person speaks his mind

North Branford, Connecticut, USA

Ignorant person speaks his mind

Georgia, USA
    Ignorance speaks volumes.

I suppose the lack of lawfully owned handguns is why Washington DC is such a shining example of lawfulness and why Kennesaw GA is a den of depravity, corruption and murder.

in front of my computer, WI
    there is no place in our society for handguns
    Gee, he doesn't even make an exception for the Only Ones!
    He must really think that handguns are evil.

I'm curious how he could deduce what happened from driving by a crime scene?
    Apparently he thinks someone was shot, but he said he knew without watching the news.
    So he's psychic?

And how does he explain the high rate of violent crime in places like DC, Chicago, NYC, & England,
    and the low rate of violent crime in places like Alaska, Arizona, & Vermont?
    (Or even FL, which only has permits, not Constitutional Carry, but where the rate of violent crime plummeted after concealed carry was permitted & has stayed below the national average ever since.)
    Last edited by MKEgal; 04-27-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

mayberry, nc
    the thing that made my blood boil, is "the constitution is a living document". if were it wouldn't be worth the linen it was written on. it is a contract/ law of the land, which sets rules for the government to protect the liberties of the people. it does have procedures for change if necessary. these are difficult for a reason, if they (the democracy) could change things at a whim. we would be no better than the subjects to some monarchy/dictatorship around the world, that makes rule depending on how they feel in the morning

the other thing. if he wanted to do something about street. it well proven that by letting citizens have firearms reduces crime
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Branford, Connecticut, USA

Living and breathing

I didn't get past the first paragraph. My apologies but I have no patience for People who espouse that view.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” —Samuel Adams

"Here sir, the people govern." -- Alexander Hamilton (speech in the New York ratifying convention, 17 June 1788) Reference: The Debates of the Several State..., Elliot, vol. 2 (348)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson

VP of CCDL, Inc., ,
    With his early attack on handguns in his statement, I expected the entire peice to be CRAP.
    His final thoughts are deffinately something that all honest gun owners ask for all the time. Punish the CRIMINALS!

"I propose any person within the city limits in possession of an unregistered gun gets three years in prison, period. Any person who uses a gun or a facsimile gets another seven years to run consecutive to their possession sentence. Any felon found in possession of a firearm gets 10 years minimum. And finally any assault that has been committed with a gun gets a minimum sentence of 20 years."

I dont know what he means by unregistered, but it may just be that most folks dont really know what they are talking about when it comes to gun ownership. I think that many believe that guns are like cars and registered to the owner.

Free, Colorado, USA
    What can you expect from a brainless drone in the Gulag of New Haven? COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate And to agree with a three year sentence for an "unregistered handgun" is hardly punishing the criminals.