• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ignorant person speaks his mind

Fallschirjmäger

Ignorance speaks volumes.

I suppose the lack of lawfully owned handguns is why Washington DC is such a shining example of lawfulness and why Kennesaw GA is a den of depravity, corruption and murder.

MKEgal

there is no place in our society for handguns
Gee, he doesn't even make an exception for the Only Ones!
He must really think that handguns are evil.

I'm curious how he could deduce what happened from driving by a crime scene?
Apparently he thinks someone was shot, but he said he knew without watching the news.
So he's psychic?

And how does he explain the high rate of violent crime in places like DC, Chicago, NYC, & England,
and the low rate of violent crime in places like Alaska, Arizona, & Vermont?
(Or even FL, which only has permits, not Constitutional Carry, but where the rate of violent crime plummeted after concealed carry was permitted & has stayed below the national average ever since.)

Last edited:

papa bear

the thing that made my blood boil, is "the constitution is a living document". if were it wouldn't be worth the linen it was written on. it is a contract/ law of the land, which sets rules for the government to protect the liberties of the people. it does have procedures for change if necessary. these are difficult for a reason, if they (the democracy) could change things at a whim. we would be no better than the subjects to some monarchy/dictatorship around the world, that makes rule depending on how they feel in the morning

the other thing. if he wanted to do something about street. it well proven that by letting citizens have firearms reduces crime

Lenny Benedetto

With his early attack on handguns in his statement, I expected the entire peice to be CRAP.
His final thoughts are deffinately something that all honest gun owners ask for all the time. Punish the CRIMINALS!

"I propose any person within the city limits in possession of an unregistered gun gets three years in prison, period. Any person who uses a gun or a facsimile gets another seven years to run consecutive to their possession sentence. Any felon found in possession of a firearm gets 10 years minimum. And finally any assault that has been committed with a gun gets a minimum sentence of 20 years."

I dont know what he means by unregistered, but it may just be that most folks dont really know what they are talking about when it comes to gun ownership. I think that many believe that guns are like cars and registered to the owner.

Gunslinger

What can you expect from a brainless drone in the Gulag of New Haven? COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate And to agree with a three year sentence for an "unregistered handgun" is hardly punishing the criminals.