Thread: Got me a new truck today :)

Got me a new truck today :)

2011, Toyota Access cab, V6, 6 speed manual trans. Magnetic grey metallic I already ordered the big tool box for the bed, now I am looking for a mountable gun safe.. you'd think that cause I am a locksmith, I would be able to just grab one from work right?

(in a deep country accent)

That thing got a Hemi?

LOL

Nice Ride man
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Did you follow the advice of POTUS? Ie. Is it a hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by bom1911 View Post
    Did you follow the advice of POTUS? Ie. Is it a hybrid
    Sure is! It handles both on AND off-road conditions!
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Toyota huh? Have you scheduled an appointment for your first recall yet?
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

my jeep was on big ass tires for years, I think I might stay sane and only go 33's on this one..

they cleared the TSB's for 2005 - 2010 already.. hopefully no more, under the advice of 5 of my mechanic friends is the reason I bought a Toyota.. wish I could afford the fuel on an F-250 diesel, (had a king ranch for a bit and LOVED IT) but driving here in the DC area, a mid size was more fitting.. I don't need a big truck, but sure as heck cant just have a little car.. you know?

Good lookin toyo... I like them.

Quote Originally Posted by KiltedRonin View Post
    I don't need a big truck, but sure as heck cant just have a little car.. you know?
    That's why my wife's car stays in the garage. Not enough room for the guns and ammo.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"