• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got me a new truck today :)

KiltedRonin

2011, Toyota Access cab, V6, 6 speed manual trans. Magnetic grey metallic :) I already ordered the big tool box for the bed, now I am looking for a mountable gun safe.. you'd think that cause I am a locksmith, I would be able to just grab one from work right?

27apr2011backpass.jpg

KiltedRonin

my jeep was on big ass tires for years, I think I might stay sane and only go 33's on this one..

they cleared the TSB's for 2005 - 2010 already.. hopefully no more, under the advice of 5 of my mechanic friends is the reason I bought a Toyota.. wish I could afford the fuel on an F-250 diesel, (had a king ranch for a bit and LOVED IT) but driving here in the DC area, a mid size was more fitting.. I don't need a big truck, but sure as heck cant just have a little car.. you know?