Thread: House email list; tell them not to amend to match Bogdanoff's amendment

House email list; tell them not to amend to match Bogdanoff's amendment

joseph.abruzzo@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.adkins@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.ahern@myfloridahouse.gov; ben.albritton@myfloridahouse.gov; frank.artiles@myfloridahouse.gov; gary.aubuchon@myfloridahouse.gov; dennis.baxley@myfloridahouse.gov; leonard.bembry@myfloridahouse.gov; lori.berman@myfloridahouse.gov; mack.bernard@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.bileca@myfloridahouse.gov; esteban.bovo@myfloridahouse.gov; jim.boyd@myfloridahouse.gov; jeffery.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov; jason.brodeur@myfloridahouse.gov; douglas.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov; dwight.bullard@myfloridahouse.gov ; rachel.burgin@myfloridahouse.gov; matthew.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov; daphne.campbell@myfloridahouse.gov; dean.cannon@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.chestnut@myfloridahouse.gov; gwyndolen.clarkereed@myfloridahouse.gov; jeff.clemens@myfloridahouse.gov; marti.coley@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.corcoran@myfloridahouse.gov; fredrick.costello@myfloridahouse.gov; stere.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.cruz@myfloridahouse.gov; daniel.davis@myfloridahouse.gov; jose.diaz@myfloridahouse.gov; chris.dorworth@myfloridahouse.gov; brad.drake@myfloridahouse.gov; eric.eisnaugle@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ford@myfloridahouse.gov; erik.fresen@myfloridahouse.gov; james.frishe@myfloridahouse.gov; reggie.fullwood@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.gaetz@myfloridahouse.gov; luis.garcia@myfloridahouse.gov; joseph.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov; eduardo.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov; tom.goodson@myfloridahouse.gov; james.grant@myfloridahouse.gov; denise.grimsley@myfloridahouse.gov; bill.hager@myfloridahouse.gov; gayle.harrell@myfloridahouse.gov; shawn.harrison@myfloridahouse.gov; doug.holder@myfloridahouse.gov; ed.hooper@myfloridahouse.gov; mike.horner@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.hudson@myfloridahouse.gov; dorothy.hukill@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ingram@myfloridahouse.gov; evan.jenne@myfloridahouse.gov; mia.jones@myfloridahouse.gov; john.julien@myfloridahouse.gov; martin.kiar@myfloridahouse.gov; paige.kreegel@myfloridahouse.gov; rick.kriseman@myfloridahouse.gov; john.legg@myfloridahouse.gov; ana.logan@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.lopezcantera@myfloridahouse.gov; debbie.mayfield@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.mcburney@myfloridahouse.gov; seth.mckeel@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.metz@myfloridahouse.gov; george.moraitis@myfloridahouse.gov; peter.nehr@myfloridahouse.gov; bryan.nelson@myfloridahouse.gov; jeanette.nunez@myfloridahouse.gov; marlene.otoole@myfloridahouse.gov; mark.pafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kathleen.passidomo@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmy.patronis@myfloridahouse.gov; steven.perman@myfloridahouse.gov; keith.perry@myfloridahouse.gov; ray.pilon@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.plakon@myfloridahouse.gov; elizabeth.porter@myfloridahouse.gov; ari.porth@myfloridahouse.gov; stephen.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov; william.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.randolph@myfloridahouse.gov; lake.ray@myfloridahouse.gov; betty.reed@myfloridahouse.gov; michelle.rehwinkelvasilinda@myfloridahouse.gov; ronald.renuart@myfloridahouse.gov; kenneth.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov; hazelle.rogers@myfloridahouse.gov; patrick.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov; darryl.rouson@myfloridahouse.gov; franklin.sands@myfloridahouse.gov; ron.saunders@myfloridahouse.gov; robert.schenck@myfloridahouse.gov; elaine.schwartz@myfloridahouse.gov; irving.slosberg@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmie.smith@myfloridahouse.gov; william.snyder@myfloridahouse.gov; darren.soto@myfloridahouse.gov; cynthia.stafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kelli.stargel@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.steinberg@myfloridahouse.gov; gregory.steube@myfloridahouse.gov; dwayne.taylor@myfloridahouse.gov ; geraldine.thompson@myfloridahouse.gov; perry.thurston@myfloridahouse.gov; john.tobia@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.trujillo@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.vanzant@myfloridahouse.gov; james.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov; barbara.watson@myfloridahouse.gov; will.weatherford@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov; alan.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; trudi.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; john.wood@myfloridahouse.gov; ritch.workman@myfloridahouse.gov; dana.young@myfloridahouse.gov;

Here's the House email list. Spent 20 minutes on it because it kept me from crying. Better to keep fighting a hopeless battle than give up while you can still breathe.

We might not save OC, but we can keep the house from letting it go through without the senate realizing how horrible of a mistake they just made.
    American Government 101:
    The Executive branch's job is to provide celebrity figureheads for the pandering populace.
    The Legislative branch's job is to progressively destroy our freedoms for the "safety" of "We the Sheeple."
    The Judicial branch's job is to look like they're defending our freedoms against the abuses of the Legislative branch, only by token gestures that do not interfere is this pivotal process, but enough to deceive "We the People" into a false sense of security.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*'Phoenix'*~ View Post
    senate realizing how horrible of a mistake they just made.
    Getting it wrong on purpose; they're proud to have done it.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

sent
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by mach1chris View Post
    Well the House might force them to withdraw there amendment.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

If that happens, yes, print it out in the largest font you've got...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Im just saying thats its very possible and it can happen.
    Don't see it happening, Chris. I doubt 517 will even see a vote on the floor, as is.

I thought that the House fully support 517, which they do right? unless im missing something.
    They do, even had some Democrats along for the ride. But they can't 'force' the Senate to do anything.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think. (intentional)

We could grasp at straws... And there's some wild chance it might work... No, no there isn't.

I doubt our Fearless Leaders are giving up yet.

you would make a great officer.
    My sarcasm detector is pegged... :-p

Yea well im sorry but I usually dont use sarcasm nor do I kidd around very much.
    You can't be serious? I was "thrown out" (actually, I quit, but their egos won't let them tell the truth) of the Academy.

joseph.abruzzo@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.adkins@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.ahern@myfloridahouse.gov; ben.albritton@myfloridahouse.gov; frank.artiles@myfloridahouse.gov; gary.aubuchon@myfloridahouse.gov; dennis.baxley@myfloridahouse.gov; leonard.bembry@myfloridahouse.gov; lori.berman@myfloridahouse.gov; mack.bernard@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.bileca@myfloridahouse.gov; esteban.bovo@myfloridahouse.gov; jim.boyd@myfloridahouse.gov; jeffery.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov; jason.brodeur@myfloridahouse.gov; douglas.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov; dwight.bullard@myfloridahouse.gov ; rachel.burgin@myfloridahouse.gov; matthew.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov; daphne.campbell@myfloridahouse.gov; dean.cannon@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.chestnut@myfloridahouse.gov; gwyndolen.clarkereed@myfloridahouse.gov; jeff.clemens@myfloridahouse.gov; marti.coley@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.corcoran@myfloridahouse.gov; fredrick.costello@myfloridahouse.gov; stere.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.cruz@myfloridahouse.gov; daniel.davis@myfloridahouse.gov; jose.diaz@myfloridahouse.gov; chris.dorworth@myfloridahouse.gov; brad.drake@myfloridahouse.gov; eric.eisnaugle@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ford@myfloridahouse.gov; erik.fresen@myfloridahouse.gov; james.frishe@myfloridahouse.gov; reggie.fullwood@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.gaetz@myfloridahouse.gov; luis.garcia@myfloridahouse.gov; joseph.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov; eduardo.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov; tom.goodson@myfloridahouse.gov; james.grant@myfloridahouse.gov; denise.grimsley@myfloridahouse.gov; bill.hager@myfloridahouse.gov; gayle.harrell@myfloridahouse.gov; shawn.harrison@myfloridahouse.gov; doug.holder@myfloridahouse.gov; ed.hooper@myfloridahouse.gov; mike.horner@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.hudson@myfloridahouse.gov; dorothy.hukill@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ingram@myfloridahouse.gov; evan.jenne@myfloridahouse.gov; mia.jones@myfloridahouse.gov; john.julien@myfloridahouse.gov; martin.kiar@myfloridahouse.gov; paige.kreegel@myfloridahouse.gov; rick.kriseman@myfloridahouse.gov; john.legg@myfloridahouse.gov; ana.logan@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.lopezcantera@myfloridahouse.gov; debbie.mayfield@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.mcburney@myfloridahouse.gov; seth.mckeel@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.metz@myfloridahouse.gov; george.moraitis@myfloridahouse.gov; peter.nehr@myfloridahouse.gov; bryan.nelson@myfloridahouse.gov; jeanette.nunez@myfloridahouse.gov; marlene.otoole@myfloridahouse.gov; mark.pafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kathleen.passidomo@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmy.patronis@myfloridahouse.gov; steven.perman@myfloridahouse.gov; keith.perry@myfloridahouse.gov; ray.pilon@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.plakon@myfloridahouse.gov; elizabeth.porter@myfloridahouse.gov; ari.porth@myfloridahouse.gov; stephen.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov; william.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.randolph@myfloridahouse.gov; lake.ray@myfloridahouse.gov; betty.reed@myfloridahouse.gov; michelle.rehwinkelvasilinda@myfloridahouse.gov; ronald.renuart@myfloridahouse.gov; kenneth.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov; hazelle.rogers@myfloridahouse.gov; patrick.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov; darryl.rouson@myfloridahouse.gov; franklin.sands@myfloridahouse.gov; ron.saunders@myfloridahouse.gov; robert.schenck@myfloridahouse.gov; elaine.schwartz@myfloridahouse.gov; irving.slosberg@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmie.smith@myfloridahouse.gov; william.snyder@myfloridahouse.gov; darren.soto@myfloridahouse.gov; cynthia.stafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kelli.stargel@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.steinberg@myfloridahouse.gov; gregory.steube@myfloridahouse.gov; dwayne.taylor@myfloridahouse.gov ; geraldine.thompson@myfloridahouse.gov; perry.thurston@myfloridahouse.gov; john.tobia@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.trujillo@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.vanzant@myfloridahouse.gov; james.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov; barbara.watson@myfloridahouse.gov; will.weatherford@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov; alan.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; trudi.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; john.wood@myfloridahouse.gov; ritch.workman@myfloridahouse.gov; dana.young@myfloridahouse.gov;

Here's the House email list. Spent 20 minutes on it because it kept me from crying. Better to keep fighting a hopeless battle than give up while you can still breathe.

We might not save OC, but we can keep the house from letting it go through without the senate realizing how horrible of a mistake they just made.
    Can u draw something up? I think it is worth a try!

Sorry Phoenix I didnt mean to highjack your thread here.
    No problem, good-natured banter of any sort is welcome. Anything that keeps our spirits from sinking through the floor after the senate's betrayal...

Yeah, I might write something up. I'm not bad at it but I'm depressed as heck and have a few important, non-gun related things in life to catch up on. If I get to it I'll post it here.
    American Government 101:
    The Executive branch's job is to provide celebrity figureheads for the pandering populace.
    The Legislative branch's job is to progressively destroy our freedoms for the "safety" of "We the Sheeple."
    The Judicial branch's job is to look like they're defending our freedoms against the abuses of the Legislative branch, only by token gestures that do not interfere is this pivotal process, but enough to deceive "We the People" into a false sense of security.

How's this???

SUBJECT: Do Not Amend HR 517 to match the Senate's Travesty of SB 234

Dear Representative,

Please do whatever is possible to stop the current version of SB 234 from becoming a law.
    HR 517 and SB 234 were about campus carry and open carry, first and foremost, and both parts have been deleted or weakened to the point of detriment.

As a law-abiding citizen, Bill of Rights advocate and registered Florida voter, I implore you to stand by your initial commitment to your version of the bill.

Sincerely Yours,

<Your Name>

Why did you quit if you dont mind me asking?
    An adequate response to your query would more than hijack the thread. I'll keep it short.

Refusal to support the local CLEO's Meth biz.

Nothing was taught in the 3 weeks I was there beyond "This is how you get away with...."

A general contempt for the Bill of Rights, often cursing it "$#^@$#$^* Bill of Rights, who do these people think they are anyway!?" "We can't do our jobs with these stupid Rights in the way." Etc...

That's not what I signed up for. I thought I could be 'one of the good ones, someone has to do it.' But, no. No room for that.
    Last edited by ixtow; 04-28-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Will someone please compose an email and I will send it off forthwith! Hell, I'll create 1000 emails accounts and send it off

Quote Originally Posted by GoOfY-FoOt View Post

Dear Representative,

Please do whatever is possible to stop the current version of SB 234 from becoming a law.
    HR 517 and SB 234 were about campus carry and open carry, first and foremost, and both parts have been deleted or weakened to the point of detriment.

As a law-abiding citizen, Bill of Rights advocate and registered Florida voter, I implore you to stand by your initial commitment to your version of the bill.

Sincerely Yours,

<Your Name>
    This?

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    This?
    Do'h...! Didn't see that, thanks Bro!

Dear Representative,

Sincerely Yours,

<Your Name>
    I approve, that or a close proximity is good
    American Government 101:

Dear Representative,

Sincerely Yours,

<Your Name>
    this works. better than me writing it. the textual tongue-lashing I gave the entire senate came of a bit hostile, i think..

Bad email addresses?

I got this back when I sent an email to the list:

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

esteban.bovo@myfloridahouse.gov
    jeffery.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov
    douglas.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov
    matthew.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov
    gwyndolen.clarkereed@myfloridahouse.gov
    stere.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov
    joseph.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov
    richard.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov
    eduardo.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov
    carlos.lopezcantera@myfloridahouse.gov
    steven.perman@myfloridahouse.gov
    stephen.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov
    william.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov
    michelle.rehwinkelvasilinda@myfloridahouse.gov
    kenneth.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov
    patrick.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov
    gregory.steube@myfloridahouse.gov
    james.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov
    michael.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov

All the others seemed to go through.

Edit:
    Corrected addresses I found on someone's Facebook page:

jeff.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov;
    doug.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov;
    matt.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov;
    gwyn.clarke-reed@myfloridahouse.gov;
    steve.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov;
    joe.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov;
    rich.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov;
    eddy.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov;
    carlos.lopez-cantera@myfloridahouse.gov;
    steve.perman@myfloridahouse.gov;
    steve.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov;
    bill.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov;
    michelle.rehwinkel@myfloridahouse.gov;
    ken.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov;
    pat.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov;
    greg.steube@myfloridahouse.gov;
    jim.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov;
    mike.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov;

Could not find a valid address for Esteban Bovo. Looks like he resigned March 25th.
    Last edited by maps761; 04-28-2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Correct email addresses
    If this be Treason, then make the most of it. Patrick Henry, May 1765

Sent

Corrected email list

These addresses seem to all go through:

jeff.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov; doug.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov; gwyn.clarke-reed@myfloridahouse.gov; steve.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov; joe.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov; rich.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov; eddy.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.lopez-cantera@myfloridahouse.gov; steve.perman@myfloridahouse.gov; steve.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov; bill.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov; michelle.rehwinkel@myfloridahouse.gov; ken.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov; pat.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov; greg.steube@myfloridahouse.gov; jim.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov; mike.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov
    joseph.abruzzo@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.adkins@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.ahern@myfloridahouse.gov; ben.albritton@myfloridahouse.gov; frank.artiles@myfloridahouse.gov; gary.aubuchon@myfloridahouse.gov; dennis.baxley@myfloridahouse.gov; leonard.bembry@myfloridahouse.gov; lori.berman@myfloridahouse.gov; mack.bernard@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.bileca@myfloridahouse.gov; esteban.bovo@myfloridahouse.gov; jim.boyd@myfloridahouse.gov; jeffery.brandes@myfloridahouse.gov; jason.brodeur@myfloridahouse.gov; douglas.broxson@myfloridahouse.gov; dwight.bullard@myfloridahouse.gov; rachel.burgin@myfloridahouse.gov; matthew.caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov; daphne.campbell@myfloridahouse.gov; dean.cannon@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.chestnut@myfloridahouse.gov; gwyndolen.clarkereed@myfloridahouse.gov; jeff.clemens@myfloridahouse.gov; marti.coley@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.corcoran@myfloridahouse.gov; fredrick.costello@myfloridahouse.gov; stere.crisafulli@myfloridahouse.gov; janet.cruz@myfloridahouse.gov; daniel.davis@myfloridahouse.gov; jose.diaz@myfloridahouse.gov; chris.dorworth@myfloridahouse.gov; brad.drake@myfloridahouse.gov; eric.eisnaugle@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ford@myfloridahouse.gov; erik.fresen@myfloridahouse.gov; james.frishe@myfloridahouse.gov; reggie.fullwood@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.gaetz@myfloridahouse.gov; luis.garcia@myfloridahouse.gov; joseph.gibbons@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.glorioso@myfloridahouse.gov; eduardo.gonzalez@myfloridahouse.gov; tom.goodson@myfloridahouse.gov; james.grant@myfloridahouse.gov; denise.grimsley@myfloridahouse.gov; bill.hager@myfloridahouse.gov; gayle.harrell@myfloridahouse.gov; shawn.harrison@myfloridahouse.gov; doug.holder@myfloridahouse.gov; ed.hooper@myfloridahouse.gov; mike.horner@myfloridahouse.gov; matt.hudson@myfloridahouse.gov; dorothy.hukill@myfloridahouse.gov; clay.ingram@myfloridahouse.gov; evan.jenne@myfloridahouse.gov; mia.jones@myfloridahouse.gov; john.julien@myfloridahouse.gov; martin.kiar@myfloridahouse.gov; paige.kreegel@myfloridahouse.gov; rick.kriseman@myfloridahouse.gov; john.legg@myfloridahouse.gov; ana.logan@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.lopezcantera@myfloridahouse.gov; debbie.mayfield@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.mcburney@myfloridahouse.gov; seth.mckeel@myfloridahouse.gov; larry.metz@myfloridahouse.gov; george.moraitis@myfloridahouse.gov; peter.nehr@myfloridahouse.gov; bryan.nelson@myfloridahouse.gov; jeanette.nunez@myfloridahouse.gov; marlene.otoole@myfloridahouse.gov; mark.pafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kathleen.passidomo@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmy.patronis@myfloridahouse.gov; steven.perman@myfloridahouse.gov; keith.perry@myfloridahouse.gov; ray.pilon@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.plakon@myfloridahouse.gov; elizabeth.porter@myfloridahouse.gov; ari.porth@myfloridahouse.gov; stephen.precourt@myfloridahouse.gov; william.proctor@myfloridahouse.gov; scott.randolph@myfloridahouse.gov; lake.ray@myfloridahouse.gov; betty.reed@myfloridahouse.gov; michelle.rehwinkelvasilinda@myfloridahouse.gov; ronald.renuart@myfloridahouse.gov; kenneth.roberson@myfloridahouse.gov; hazelle.rogers@myfloridahouse.gov; patrick.rooney@myfloridahouse.gov; darryl.rouson@myfloridahouse.gov; franklin.sands@myfloridahouse.gov; ron.saunders@myfloridahouse.gov; robert.schenck@myfloridahouse.gov; elaine.schwartz@myfloridahouse.gov; irving.slosberg@myfloridahouse.gov; jimmie.smith@myfloridahouse.gov; william.snyder@myfloridahouse.gov; darren.soto@myfloridahouse.gov; cynthia.stafford@myfloridahouse.gov; kelli.stargel@myfloridahouse.gov; richard.steinberg@myfloridahouse.gov; gregory.steube@myfloridahouse.gov; dwayne.taylor@myfloridahouse.gov; geraldine.thompson@myfloridahouse.gov; perry.thurston@myfloridahouse.gov; john.tobia@myfloridahouse.gov; carlos.trujillo@myfloridahouse.gov; charles.vanzant@myfloridahouse.gov; james.waldman@myfloridahouse.gov; barbara.watson@myfloridahouse.gov; will.weatherford@myfloridahouse.gov; michael.weinstein@myfloridahouse.gov; alan.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; trudi.williams@myfloridahouse.gov; john.wood@myfloridahouse.gov; ritch.workman@myfloridahouse.gov; dana.young@myfloridahouse.gov

Sorry, some of them were incorrect. Thank you for the fix.
    I don't know where to get them directly, I typed them up from their names and the address from the format of the first Rep. I got a reply from weeks ago. So I guessed wrong on a few, my bad.
    American Government 101:

Sorry, some of them were incorrect. Thank you for the fix.
    I don't know where to get them directly, I typed them up from their names and the address from the format of the first Rep. I got a reply from weeks ago. So I guessed wrong on a few, my bad.
    I googled something like "Florida House email addresses" and found this Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...84&topic=18869
    Seems to be accurate except for Bovo who resigned. A list of all Senate email addresses are there also. I think this forum should have a sticky with an up to date list of important email addresses. It would save a lot of time for future projects.