Thread: Cleark saves two from armed thugs..

Clerk saves two from armed thugs..

Last edited by zekester; 04-28-2011 at 07:53 AM.
    GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

Aewsome

Good to read a story were things work out for the victims.
    Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP, 3" barrel 1911 with a Mitch Rosen holster

New additions to the family -
    XDm .45 ACP 02FEB11,
    Ruger LCP .380 05FEB11

I just put in my comment! Now it's OC time and off to Bass Pro in St. Charles.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Its a good thing the convience store was in St. Louis,and not Illinois. The LEO's would have probably charged the clerk with having a gun, or for dischargeing within the city limits or any number of bogus charges. Its to bad the clerk wasnt a better shot, there would be two less thugs to worry about.With all the hassel involved in Illinois with hand guns, how could those two thugs even have a handgun.....that would be against the law..........oh my bad, I keep forgetting criminals dont obey the laws, they are there just to constrict and tie the hands of the the innocent.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

OPPS, after rereading the article, the thugs werent in Illinois,but north St. Louis, but my points remain the same............criminals dont obey the law, thats why they are criminals.All these gun laws just make the innocent victims, or criminals for not wanting to be victims.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

That's right, criminals don't obey the laws and never will. When a state or city outlaws OC'ing or even CC'ing then they are only taking the gun out of the good and law abiding citizens, not the criminals. In any situation you need to be ready, criminals are everywhere, and if you are not allowed then you can not be ready to defend yourself or your loved ones when the time comes. It is good that this situation turned out for the better but, the next encounter the victims might not be as lucky. I pray that all goes well for anyone that is in a situation like that but, criminals don't think rationally and everything can go wrong in an instant.

Banned
    Anybody see this idiotic comment??

No, if a so call law abiding citizen sells guns to a criminal, then report the gun stolen. He still can pass the background check but does not follow the law.
    I spend 4 years in the USMC and we all had a weapon. NEVER HAD I HEARD OF A WEAPON BEING STOLEN.
    So bad guys find good guys that pass background checks to sell them guns. That's news to me.

So bad guys find good guys that pass background checks to sell them guns. That's news to me.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I could see this happening,that doesnt make our current system at fault. There are always going to be those that break and abuse the laws we have. You could think up the wildest and most perverse thing,and because our society is in a downward spiral away from morality, somebody, somewhere, will be doing it. So, somebody that can pass a background check, and selling the firearm to a criminal, thats just the tip of the iceberg.