Thread: i just heard this on fox 13 WTF!!!!!!

i just heard this on fox 13 WTF!!!!!!

Fox 13 juat ran a story on the open carry bill and stated that "legislaters behind this bill stated that they never intended to allow citizens to open carry guns
    this is a must**** http://youtu.be/l0BgLk1i9yY****

Which is true. They didn't argue for open carry, they argued for "accidental or inadvertent exposure". Didn't you hear, we won!

Next round, we don't hold back. The entire effort should be about open carry. Nothing else in the bill. If it's voted down, then we have a list of senators that are clearly and officially anti-rights. They'll have a record to prove it.

I am not surprised no more. They are rich and powerful and live in secured settings. They do not have to defend themselves like we might have to. So why would they give us a right back they took in the 1st place?
    John Strifler for FL State Senate District 1 for 2012
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo
    johnstrifler4senate.proboards.com

Political advertisement paid for and approved by John p. Strifler, no party affiliation, state senate

Quote Originally Posted by nigmalg View Post
    Which is true. They didn't argue for open carry, they argued for "accidental or inadvertent exposure". Didn't you hear, we won!

Next round, we don't hold back. The entire effort should be about open carry. Nothing else in the bill. If it's voted down, then we have a list of senators that are clearly and officially anti-rights. They'll have a record to prove it.
    I'm just thinking... if such a bill (open carry only) were to be submitted next year... wouldn't it definitely go through Criminal Justice? And not see the light of day beyond that committee?

Quote Originally Posted by jonkknox View Post
    I'm just thinking... if such a bill (open carry only) were to be submitted next year... wouldn't it definitely go through Criminal Justice? And not see the light of day beyond that committee?
    Not if we convince President Haridopolous to assign Dean, Smith, or Margolis committee seat to someone else, someone pro-guns and pro-freedom
    Evers and Dockery can stay. They lack the fortitude to make good on their efforts, but they'll still pass it along and passively support it. We just need to replace one of more of the other oppressors.
    American Government 101:
    The Executive branch's job is to provide celebrity figureheads for the pandering populace.
    The Legislative branch's job is to progressively destroy our freedoms for the "safety" of "We the Sheeple."
    The Judicial branch's job is to look like they're defending our freedoms against the abuses of the Legislative branch, only by token gestures that do not interfere is this pivotal process, but enough to deceive "We the People" into a false sense of security.

Dean has too many fingers in the pudding to be replaced by anyone or else he will get some of his underlings to do his dirty work and smile like a jacka** the whole time even denying he knew anything about it, He is as dirty as he was in Citrus when he was a sheriff... Nothings changed, except his stomping grounds, cause his flunkies still run the citrus county sheriffs office and now it shows that his power extends to the state...

This is a shame, They should have never took away the rights to open carry, But all they keep saying it how much trouble it will cause... Once they take away a right, others can and will be lost...

Whatever happens, it looks like I'm going to have to go up there, and nicely tell them they're violating our rights in a bad way. Yes, the language of the new bill is HORRIFIC and CCers are still at risk, but that will be a footnote. We ain't ever getting OC if all we're worried about is CCers getting trouble. I conceded to Marion Hammer's experience. I was wrong to do that. It was a Dumb Asss tactic to go one dimensional. I think if Evers and NRA had talked like Dorworth there would have been a real shot at us OCing next week.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

The NRA really doesn't care what laws and rules are drawn up, All they really care about is the idiots that keep sending in their monies to support them... When it all comes down to the wire, The NRA could truly care less....