Thread: Obama Getting Caught in Another Lie

Obama Getting Caught in Another Lie

Interesting article stating that all of the weapons/ammo the Mexican cartels are getting come from the United States Goverment as Military Issued. Obama was flapping his gums saying that all the weapons/ammo came from gun stores on Mexican-US border. Looks like his hands are bloody now, but I doubt he'll take responsibility for it. I can't wait til 2012 when we can get this nut job out of office.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/28...xican-cartels/

Here is another one

Anybody remember admitted pot smoker Obama stating that the justice dept dea thugs would not bother people abiding by the various states Medical marijuana laws???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXBCMqt4g5w
    Last edited by hermannr; 04-29-2011 at 06:26 PM.

Obama visits Alabama today

He made a promise today that he cant cash.... that he is going to help us recover not likely just lip service as usual

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckinchico View Post
    He made a promise today that he cant cash.... that he is going to help us recover not likely just lip service as usual
    I feel bad for ya guys down in Alabama.

I heard the president make this statement and I felt worse. First he can't promise anything like this when it isn't part of his job description in the first place. And we are broke. One thing I know for sure is you folks down there will be alright you'll work it out with or without anyone's help.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)