• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama Getting Caught in Another Lie

usamarshal

Interesting article stating that all of the weapons/ammo the Mexican cartels are getting come from the United States Goverment as Military Issued. Obama was flapping his gums saying that all the weapons/ammo came from gun stores on Mexican-US border. Looks like his hands are bloody now, but I doubt he'll take responsibility for it. I can't wait til 2012 when we can get this nut job out of office. :monkey

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/28/americas-war-arming-mexican-cartels/

sudden valley gunner

He made a promise today that he cant cash.... that he is going to help us recover not likely just lip service as usual

I feel bad for ya guys down in Alabama.

I heard the president make this statement and I felt worse. First he can't promise anything like this when it isn't part of his job description in the first place. And we are broke. One thing I know for sure is you folks down there will be alright you'll work it out with or without anyone's help.