Thread: Hit this poll

Marietta, Georgia, USA

Hit this poll

Hickory, NC, ,

Yes I feel safer. And we are ahead.

Asheboro, NC
    192 Safer
    72 Not safer

Were kicking ass, but I found more comments for No I dont fell safer than yes. I might know why

Scott Apr 29th, 2011 at 11:06 pm Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I do feel safer. National Parks have long been used by criminals, and while wildlife officers do a great job they cant be everywhere. I feel safer knowing now that I have the option now to defend my self. Criminals dont obey the no guns signs, those signs only force legal gun owners to give up their right to personal protection in order to use our great national parks

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

mayberry, nc
    all a person has to do is google murder or violence in national parks to get over whelmed with cases. predators linger wherever the trails come near roads. they have come to realize that most hikers do not carry

backpacking magazine did a issue on this a few years ago. as usual most of the naive did not know what they were talking about . one author pointed out how much dollar wise a backpacker was carrying. counting pack, tentage, stoves, and even boots, it was in the 1000s dollars range
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA
    I voted and posted a good comment.