• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reno/Sparks Open Carry Picnic

john-in-reno

Do we want to go to wingfield park, or we could go to the Sparks Marina!, I know there is a need to educate the people, police and park ranger that frequent the park!

There are no BBQ pits at the parks, so it will have to be sandwiches, cold drinks, and such

And I was thinking that if we made 1 side dish each to share with everyone, and Bring your own main dish, start about noon or so.

Let me know what you all think and lets get the ball rolling! How does the 21st of may sound??

john-in-reno

2 more weeks to go

Ok folks only 2 more weeks to go till we have our picnic and only 1 reply

The last time the Reno/Sparks area had any kind of get together was May 22 of last year.

Now I know we are all busy with life and I am no exception to that rule, trying to get my house in order from my move not to long ago, Getting my credit squared away, Starting a Neighborhood watch in the wonderful part of town I live in (LOL)

But we all have to stop and relax and eat some time, and if you don't have time to relax for at least 2 hrs on a Saturday in the sun with your friends, then I feel sorry for you because you are working to hard to make a living to enjoy your life and the freedoms that go with it!

cougfan

Sounds like fun. If I'm in town that weekend I'll definitely be attending (although theres a 50/50 chance I might be getting some work out of town then).