Thread: someone should call rick scotts office.

someone should call rick scotts office.

someone should call his office and warn then about SB234

A veto would be a great message -- all or nothing at all
    Last edited by Jojo712; 04-29-2011 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lowlux View Post
    someone should call his office and warn then about SB234
    That is a great idea, Let us know what happens.. lol.. J/k no body wishes to do that... but I spoke to a retired LEO today and he swore that he heard the news or info being released is false as they are pretty sure it has been approved and I told him about the site and that I heard that it was amended and was not worth having now and he was sure that it is a cover to keep the idiots from jumping and running around with guns on the hips already.. that would be nice though.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo712 View Post
    A veto would be a great message -- all or nothing at all
    Yeah it would. Get Scott to veto it with a message to the Senate that it's vague language and that as a supporter of our rights he wants Fl to have full open carry.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Veto is not going to happen.

Best to just pick up and move forward with next year's agenda and the other pro-gun bills in the legislature now.

HB 7176 passed today to insure that your private CWFL record info stays private.

Quote Originally Posted by StogieC View Post
    Veto is not going to happen.

Best to just pick up and move forward with next year's agenda and the other pro-gun bills in the legislature now.

HB 7176 passed today to insure that your private CWFL record info stays private.
    "HB 7176 passed today to insure that your private CWFL record info stays private***. "

**except for lobbying against law abiding citizens on the senate floor
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    "HB 7176 passed today to insure that your private CWFL record info stays private***. "

**except for lobbying against law abiding citizens on the senate floor
    That's already under investigation by FDLE and the State Attorney. I called in the complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by StogieC View Post
    That's already under investigation by FDLE and the State Attorney. I called in the complaint.
    I know- and thank you. I was just indicating that sometimes laws mean nothing to those with the "power".
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.