• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

someone should call rick scotts office.

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
A veto would be a great message -- all or nothing at all

Last edited:

mister45

someone should call his office and warn then about SB234

That is a great idea, Let us know what happens.. lol.. J/k no body wishes to do that... but I spoke to a retired LEO today and he swore that he heard the news or info being released is false as they are pretty sure it has been approved and I told him about the site and that I heard that it was amended and was not worth having now and he was sure that it is a cover to keep the idiots from jumping and running around with guns on the hips already.. that would be nice though.. lol

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
Veto is not going to happen.

Best to just pick up and move forward with next year's agenda and the other pro-gun bills in the legislature now.

HB 7176 passed today to insure that your private CWFL record info stays private. :D

hammer6

Veto is not going to happen.

Best to just pick up and move forward with next year's agenda and the other pro-gun bills in the legislature now.

HB 7176 passed today to insure that your private CWFL record info stays private. :D

"HB 7176 passed today to insure that your private CWFL record info stays private***. :D"

**except for lobbying against law abiding citizens on the senate floor

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
"HB 7176 passed today to insure that your private CWFL record info stays private***. :D"

**except for lobbying against law abiding citizens on the senate floor

That's already under investigation by FDLE and the State Attorney. I called in the complaint.

hammer6

That's already under investigation by FDLE and the State Attorney. I called in the complaint.

I know- and thank you. I was just indicating that sometimes laws mean nothing to those with the "power".