Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 41

Thread: OT - Gun Ranges and Gun Shops

  1. #1
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866

    OT - Gun Ranges and Gun Shops

    So, I have spent a little time over the last week compiling data on local shops and ranges using Google, personal knowledge and info from other sites. I put all that data onto a couple of different online interactive maps.

    I was pretty amazed on how many gun stores are in the area, as well as how many ranges (private and public).

    The Range List is here:
    http://www.waguns.org/rangemap


    The Gun Shop List is here:
    http://www.waguns.org/storemap


    Let me know if I missed any, or if any info is incorrect. Even though there are A LOT of sites, I know I probably missed quite a few.
    Last edited by massivedesign; 04-28-2011 at 11:56 PM.
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

  2. #2
    Regular Member jt59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central South Sound
    Posts
    1,025
    Nice contribution...

    thank you!
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

  3. #3
    Regular Member SpyderTattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,018
    Look up Discount Gun Sales. They are the single biggest gun selling company in the state as far as I know. They have several shops around this side of the mountains.
    .
    Certified Glock Armorer

    "A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

    A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

  4. #4
    Regular Member SpyderTattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,018
    Also, The Marksman in Puyallup. Just off the 512 on Canyon Rd. Shop and range.
    Certified Glock Armorer

    "A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

    A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

  5. #5
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    I totally forgot about all the DGS's..

    The Marksman I have on the Store Map, but not on the range. I'll update that tomorrow as well!

    Thanks!
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

  6. #6
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    The Range List is here:
    http://www.waguns.org/rangemap

    The Gun Shop List is here:
    http://www.waguns.org/storemap
    Added to the FAQ list

  7. #7
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    Thanks Bill!

    I found quite a few more shop and ranges last night too. I will be making those additions throughout the day.

    Dan
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

  8. #8
    Regular Member BigDeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kootenai County, ID
    Posts
    77
    All American Arms hasn't been on Boone for years.
    They're at:
    4823 E. Sprague #E2
    Spokane Valley, WA 99212
    Ph(509) 536-3834 Fx(509) 536-3857

    Axel Raven Co. isn't in business anymore afaik.
    Last edited by BigDeeeeeeee; 04-29-2011 at 01:22 PM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member j2l3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    871
    Bellevue Gun Club Inc. (Shooting Range)
    13216 SE 32nd St
    Bellevue, WA 98005
    ph: 425-641-2877

    West Coast Armory (Retail Shop located with the Bellevue Gun Club)


    www.wctle.com
    CZ 75B 9mm, Ruger P94 .40 S&W, Bersa Thunder .380, AR-15 Homebuild

  10. #10
    Regular Member Metalhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Whidbey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,812
    Also don't forget:

    Adventure Sports
    19905 Scriber Lake Road
    Lynnwood, WA 98036
    (425) 771-3877

    Lynnwood Guns & Ammo
    20829 Highway 99 Suite A
    Lynnwood, WA 98036

    Arms of Justice
    24 150th St. S.W.,
    Lynnwood, WA 98087
    http://www.armsofjustice.com/HOME.ASPX

    House of Guns
    23329 Washington 99
    Edmonds, WA 98026-8745
    (425) 361-2406


    ETA: And "Guntown" in Lynnwood doesn't seem to exist anymore, nothing there for their website and I don't remember ever seeing the place myself.

    (Can ya tell I've spent alot of time on 99 in south SnoCo really wishing I had a gun? )
    Last edited by Metalhead47; 04-29-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

  11. #11
    Regular Member amlevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post

    (Can ya tell I've spent alot of time on 99 in south SnoCo really wishing I had a gun? )
    Not to mention a translator.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

    "If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

  12. #12
    Regular Member Metalhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Whidbey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Not to mention a translator.
    *facepalm* Highway 99.... the road along which all those stores I mentioned are located... and certainly I'm not the only one here to refer to Snohomish County as SnoCo??
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

  13. #13
    Regular Member amlevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    *facepalm* Highway 99.... the road along which all those stores I mentioned are located... and certainly I'm not the only one here to refer to Snohomish County as SnoCo??
    I wasn't referring to your mention of SnoCo but the distinct increase in the number of Non-English Signs on businesses along the stretch of 99 from 196th south to the County Line. Of course they continue further south but then it would be "NorKing" then.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

    "If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

  14. #14
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderTattoo View Post
    Look up Discount Gun Sales. They are the single biggest gun selling company in the state as far as I know. They have several shops around this side of the mountains.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDeeeeeeee View Post
    All American Arms hasn't been on Boone for years.
    They're at:
    4823 E. Sprague #E2
    Spokane Valley, WA 99212
    Ph(509) 536-3834 Fx(509) 536-3857

    Axel Raven Co. isn't in business anymore afaik.
    Quote Originally Posted by j2l3 View Post
    Bellevue Gun Club Inc. (Shooting Range)
    13216 SE 32nd St
    Bellevue, WA 98005
    ph: 425-641-2877

    West Coast Armory (Retail Shop located with the Bellevue Gun Club)


    www.wctle.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    Also don't forget:

    Adventure Sports
    19905 Scriber Lake Road
    Lynnwood, WA 98036
    (425) 771-3877

    Lynnwood Guns & Ammo
    20829 Highway 99 Suite A
    Lynnwood, WA 98036

    Arms of Justice
    24 150th St. S.W.,
    Lynnwood, WA 98087
    http://www.armsofjustice.com/HOME.ASPX

    House of Guns
    23329 Washington 99
    Edmonds, WA 98026-8745
    (425) 361-2406


    ETA: And "Guntown" in Lynnwood doesn't seem to exist anymore, nothing there for their website and I don't remember ever seeing the place myself.

    (Can ya tell I've spent alot of time on 99 in south SnoCo really wishing I had a gun? )

    All Fixed and updated! Thanks guys! Still adding more too lol..
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

  15. #15
    Regular Member hermannr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Okanogan Highland
    Posts
    2,332
    Look on www.Packing4life.com. It's easier than giving them all to you. Look at north Okanogan County, you missed at least 4 ranges and 4 gun stores (of the top of my head) Okanogan, Omak, Tonasket, and Oroville for ranges. Al's between Tonasket and Loomis for one gun store, Neal's in Okanogan, Gemini, and Kamo in Omak. There may be more. Oh yes, and, of course the Wal-Mart in Omak.

    You do already have Dave's Gun and Pawn in Riverside and their gun club. Daves is a good place, but the other are also up here.

  16. #16
    Regular Member Bucks Gun Shop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Posts
    97
    Can you add Buck's Gun Shop. We don't have a retail location, but are definately a source for firearms in the Puget Sound region and ship nationally.
    "Like" us on Facebook at Buck's Gun Shop for regular specials and other savings.
    www.Bucks-Gun-Shop.com
    Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com

    The Constitution of the United States does not grant rights to citizens; it limits the powers of government to infringe on the rights which have already endowed upon us by our Creator. One of those is the right to keep and bear arms, to defend our persons and property in any manner we see fit.

  17. #17
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks Gun Shop View Post
    Can you add Buck's Gun Shop. We don't have a retail location, but are definately a source for firearms in the Puget Sound region and ship nationally.
    Eventually I will start compiling an FFL list in WA as well, so people can see who is near them, websites etc. I know there are a lot off FFL & Gunsmiths out there who do not have brick and mortar (storefronts).

    This map is mainly for storefront businesses where a customer can come and shop like any other retail establishment.
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Eventually I will start compiling an FFL list in WA as well, so people can see who is near them, websites etc. I know there are a lot off FFL & Gunsmiths out there who do not have brick and mortar (storefronts).

    This map is mainly for storefront businesses where a customer can come and shop like any other retail establishment.
    You can go to gunbroker.com and find a list of FFL holders natrionwide. Just query your city and state.

  19. #19
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    Awesome! Mapping is the PITA though.. Fun! Yet PITA!
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

  20. #20
    Regular Member Metalhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Whidbey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Awesome! Mapping is the PITA though.. Fun! Yet PITA!
    Now of course you're not nearly busy enough, so how bout a feature for members to endorse/review the various shops & ranges?
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

  21. #21
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    That will be shortly at WaGuns.org.

    We are going to have a Range and Shop review section!
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

  22. #22
    Regular Member Mech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    168
    There are 3 gun shops in Vancouver, WA that I didn't see on the list. Here's the info:

    Wholesale Sports
    11505 NE Fourth Plain Rd
    Vancouver, WA
    98662
    Phone (360) 604-8000

    C&C Gun Sales (family business run by a younger generation)
    330 NE Chkalov Dr # B
    Vancouver, WA 98684-6065
    (360) 567-1855

    Brightwater Ventures (another family business run by an older gentleman)
    12200 NE 60th Way # A105
    Vancouver, WA 98682
    (360) 256-6700

  23. #23
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    There are 3 gun shops in Vancouver, WA that I didn't see on the list. Here's the info:
    Awesome! Added!
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

  24. #24
    Regular Member jbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,241
    This should be a stickey!

  25. #25
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    This should be a stickey!
    Bill added it to the FAQ's!!!
    www.WaGuns.org

    Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •