• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Gun Ranges and Gun Shops

massivedesign

So, I have spent a little time over the last week compiling data on local shops and ranges using Google, personal knowledge and info from other sites. I put all that data onto a couple of different online interactive maps.

I was pretty amazed on how many gun stores are in the area, as well as how many ranges (private and public).

The Range List is here:
http://www.waguns.org/rangemap

The Gun Shop List is here:
http://www.waguns.org/storemap

Let me know if I missed any, or if any info is incorrect. Even though there are A LOT of sites, I know I probably missed quite a few.

Last edited:

SpyderTattoo

Look up Discount Gun Sales. They are the single biggest gun selling company in the state as far as I know. They have several shops around this side of the mountains.

BigDeeeeeeee

All American Arms hasn't been on Boone for years.
They're at:
4823 E. Sprague #E2
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Ph(509) 536-3834 Fx(509) 536-3857

Axel Raven Co. isn't in business anymore afaik.

Last edited:

Metalhead47

Also don't forget:

Adventure Sports
19905 Scriber Lake Road
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 771-3877

Lynnwood Guns & Ammo
20829 Highway 99 Suite A
Lynnwood, WA 98036

Arms of Justice
24 150th St. S.W.,
Lynnwood, WA 98087
http://www.armsofjustice.com/HOME.ASPX

House of Guns
23329 Washington 99
Edmonds, WA 98026-8745
(425) 361-2406

ETA: And "Guntown" in Lynnwood doesn't seem to exist anymore, nothing there for their website and I don't remember ever seeing the place myself.

(Can ya tell I've spent alot of time on 99 in south SnoCo really wishing I had a gun? )

Last edited:

amlevin

*facepalm* Highway 99.... the road along which all those stores I mentioned are located... and certainly I'm not the only one here to refer to Snohomish County as SnoCo??

I wasn't referring to your mention of SnoCo but the distinct increase in the number of Non-English Signs on businesses along the stretch of 99 from 196th south to the County Line. Of course they continue further south but then it would be "NorKing" then.

massivedesign

Look up Discount Gun Sales. They are the single biggest gun selling company in the state as far as I know. They have several shops around this side of the mountains.

All American Arms hasn't been on Boone for years.
They're at:
4823 E. Sprague #E2
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Ph(509) 536-3834 Fx(509) 536-3857

Axel Raven Co. isn't in business anymore afaik.

Bellevue Gun Club Inc. (Shooting Range)
13216 SE 32nd St
Bellevue, WA 98005
ph: 425-641-2877

West Coast Armory (Retail Shop located with the Bellevue Gun Club)

www.wctle.com

Also don't forget:

Adventure Sports
19905 Scriber Lake Road
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 771-3877

Lynnwood Guns & Ammo
20829 Highway 99 Suite A
Lynnwood, WA 98036

Arms of Justice
24 150th St. S.W.,
Lynnwood, WA 98087
http://www.armsofjustice.com/HOME.ASPX

House of Guns
23329 Washington 99
Edmonds, WA 98026-8745
(425) 361-2406

ETA: And "Guntown" in Lynnwood doesn't seem to exist anymore, nothing there for their website and I don't remember ever seeing the place myself.

(Can ya tell I've spent alot of time on 99 in south SnoCo really wishing I had a gun? )

All Fixed and updated! Thanks guys! Still adding more too lol..

hermannr

Look on www.Packing4life.com. It's easier than giving them all to you. Look at north Okanogan County, you missed at least 4 ranges and 4 gun stores (of the top of my head) Okanogan, Omak, Tonasket, and Oroville for ranges. Al's between Tonasket and Loomis for one gun store, Neal's in Okanogan, Gemini, and Kamo in Omak. There may be more. Oh yes, and, of course the Wal-Mart in Omak.

You do already have Dave's Gun and Pawn in Riverside and their gun club. Daves is a good place, but the other are also up here.

Bucks Gun Shop

Can you add Buck's Gun Shop. We don't have a retail location, but are definately a source for firearms in the Puget Sound region and ship nationally.

massivedesign

Can you add Buck's Gun Shop. We don't have a retail location, but are definately a source for firearms in the Puget Sound region and ship nationally.

Eventually I will start compiling an FFL list in WA as well, so people can see who is near them, websites etc. I know there are a lot off FFL & Gunsmiths out there who do not have brick and mortar (storefronts).

This map is mainly for storefront businesses where a customer can come and shop like any other retail establishment.

Trigger Dr

Eventually I will start compiling an FFL list in WA as well, so people can see who is near them, websites etc. I know there are a lot off FFL & Gunsmiths out there who do not have brick and mortar (storefronts).

This map is mainly for storefront businesses where a customer can come and shop like any other retail establishment.

You can go to gunbroker.com and find a list of FFL holders natrionwide. Just query your city and state.