Thread: Piggly Wiggly support your right to Open Carry....

Campaign Veteran

Thumbs up Piggly Wiggly support your right to Open Carry....

I don't want to get into too much detail about how I came to find this out, but I can say that Piggly Wiggly Midwest has reviewed their policies regarding weapons in their stores and do not have a problem with law-abiding citizens open carrying in their stores.

So when it comes time to purchase some groceries keep Piggly Wiggly in mind!

That's great to hear.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I have already OC'ed at the Piggly Wiggly in Racine (South Side) without any issues...

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

And of course, there will be no one freaking out. I'm sure if someone who is actually paying attention would start to wonder about the carry laws in WI.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Apparently Farm & Fleet is still doing their don't ask, don't tell. I had make an emergency buy last week & they are the only place anywhere around me I could obtain the item quickly. First time I've been near a Blain's in months, no signs anywhere, the employees and other customers had no big deal with the carrying. But I'm still avoiding them and will not buy anything from them unless I absolutely need something only available there.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    I have already OC'ed at the Piggly Wiggly in Racine (South Side) without any issues...

Outdoorsman1
    I have carried in several Piggly Wiggly store throughout SE Wisconsin in the past without incident as well, however, this recent news confirms that corporate knows that we carry in their stores and they don't have a problem with it.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    The ones at least by me (Delavan and Elkhorn) are independently owned. The one in Elkhorn just became a Piggly Wiggly, it was Frank's County Market. I have OC'ed in there numerous times and the one in Delavan was taken over by the guys who owned the Pick & Save, Steinbrink, I believe. I have OC'ed only once in the Pig there, used to OC in Pick and Save all the time.

Thumbs down OC in the PIG Milton

They have it posted NO GUNS in the Milton store,will have to see if they changed there mind?

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff niles View Post
    They have it posted NO GUNS in the Milton store,will have to see if they changed there mind?
    Any signs should be removed as of 8am this morning, if they aren't let me know.

Piggly Wiggly in Pardeeville is OC friendly..one of 1st OCs was there...

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar

Two Piggly Wiggly stores being sold as franchises

http://www.journaltimes.com/business...cc4c002e0.html

The company that owns several Racine-area Piggly Wiggly stores plans to convert two of them to franchises.

Piggly Wiggly Midwest is in the process of selling stores at 5201 Washington Ave. and 3900 Erie St., said Gary Suokko, chief operating officer for the Sheboygan-based company. The sales will be completed no earlier than May 21, and the stores won't close during the transfer of ownership, Suokko said.

Policy could change at these two stores.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

I've carried in the Pig in Hubertus (just north of Men. Falls, NW of Milwaukee) with no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Angry oc the pig

I talked the owner at milton pig it is independently owned,he can post i am trying to change his mind,any help , ? jeff
    Last edited by jeff niles; 10-12-2011 at 06:56 PM.

I talked the owner at milton pig it is independently owned,he can post i am trying to change his mind,any help , ? jeff
    tell him, it is his right to post his store...then tell him , it's your right & the right of others not to do business at his store, also tell him that if he decides to post, his store will be black listed on www.friendorfoe.us & he will slowly lose money.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    Glock i so covet your avitar. lmaybe we shop when we can, where we can where the pig wiggles.
    Last edited by McX; 10-12-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK21GB View Post
    tell him, it is his right to post his store...then tell him , it's your right & the right of others not to do business at his store, also tell him that if he decides to post, his store will be black listed on www.friendorfoe.us & he will slowly lose money.
    In addition, if someone does happen to a customer or employees in the store, or to/from one's car, the store could be held liable.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlude View Post
    I don't want to get into too much detail about how I came to find this out, but I can say that Piggly Wiggly Midwest has reviewed their policies regarding weapons in their stores and do not have a problem with law-abiding citizens open carrying in their stores.

So when it comes time to purchase some groceries keep Piggly Wiggly in mind!
    .... or so says the head office. Yet, like Wal-Mart, and many other stores there will be a strange congruence of unpunished and uncorrected "rogue" managers that somehow manage to go against the policy over and over again.

That said, I'd be interested in whatever public statement PW makes on the subject. (Psst, it does no good to have that opinion and not say anything about it.)
    "I can only be held responsible for my own stupidity." - Captain Nemo

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    Glock i so covet your avitar. lmaybe we shop when we can, where we can where the pig wiggles.
    Billy is my Favorite character in the movie Predator..he ain't afraid of no man

http://youtu.be/P4LqeFJHOhI

Billy is my Favorite character in the movie Predator..he ain't afraid of no man

http://youtu.be/P4LqeFJHOhI
    I like the scene where he stops at the bridge, throw's his rifle in the river, draws his Bowie Kinfe, cuts his chest and waits....

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    I like the scene where he stops at the bridge, throw's his rifle in the river, draws his Bowie Kinfe, cuts his chest and waits....

Outdoorsman1
    He was the only with big enough clankers to confront the Predator on a ONE on ONE basis...just a Big knife... You have to be a big bad MF to even think about doing that, knowing your already very outclassed, being Delta Force will do that you..they are never mentioned in the film but this TEAM was DELTA FORCE...

That's like a single World war 2 Sherman tank with a tough bad azzed MF tank commander going up against a Waffen SS King Tiger tank in an open field.....Outclassed before the battle even started... but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do, No Pain no gain..

my second Favorite character is..MAC the bad azzed Delta Force guy
    http://youtu.be/PR37Z5DzsTg
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 10-13-2011 at 01:47 PM.

He was the only with big enough clankers to confront the Predator on a ONE on ONE basis...just a Big knife... You have to be a big bad MF to even think about doing that, knowing your already very outclassed, being Delta Force will do that you..they are never mentioned in the film but this TEAM was DELTA FORCE...
    Big enough clankers or not, it was a dumb move since he's dead. I don't know about anyone else, but I would have tried the gun first before the knife.

Thumbs up oc+cc in the Milton pig

I just got done talking with the owner of the pig in Milton Wisconsin. I talked with him a week ago to inform him of the oc + cc laws he is posted. After his review of the laws and talking with corp and other stores he told me he will TAKE DOWN HIS NO GUN SIGN. please call and thank them @ 608 868 7900 leave message for the owner. or email
    Last edited by jeff niles; 10-14-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I just got done talking with the owner of the pig in Milton Wisconsin. I talked with him a week ago to inform him of the oc + cc laws he is posted. After his review of the laws and talking with corp and other stores he told me he will TAKE DOWN HIS NO GUN SIGN. please call and thank them @ 608 868 7900 leave message for the owner. or email
    Good job!!!!

Glad to hear. Took them off the list.