• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Piggly Wiggly support your right to Open Carry....

DangerClose

He was the only with big enough clankers to confront the Predator on a ONE on ONE basis...just a Big knife... You have to be a big bad MF to even think about doing that, knowing your already very outclassed, being Delta Force will do that you..they are never mentioned in the film but this TEAM was DELTA FORCE...

Big enough clankers or not, it was a dumb move since he's dead. I don't know about anyone else, but I would have tried the gun first before the knife.

jeff niles

oc+cc in the Milton pig

I just got done talking with the owner of the pig in Milton Wisconsin. I talked with him a week ago to inform him of the oc + cc laws he is posted. After his review of the laws and talking with corp and other stores he told me he will TAKE DOWN HIS NO GUN SIGN. please call and thank them @ 608 868 7900 leave message for the owner. or email

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

I just got done talking with the owner of the pig in Milton Wisconsin. I talked with him a week ago to inform him of the oc + cc laws he is posted. After his review of the laws and talking with corp and other stores he told me he will TAKE DOWN HIS NO GUN SIGN. please call and thank them @ 608 868 7900 leave message for the owner. or email

Good job!!!! :banana:

protias

Glad to hear. Took them off the list.