• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater OC Dining Out - May 4th, 2011 at 7:00PM

Bubba Ron

We've set up a dinner @ the County Grill in York Co. on May 4th @ 7PM. Hope to see y'all there. Yea we know you just had one last night but the storms prevented us from attending ;-( I also have an old shipmate of mine that will be joining us, he'll be in town on business (from Texas) and I thought this would be a great opportunity to show him our Virginia hospitality!!!

http://countygrill.net/

Moderator added "2011" to title. Please keep in mind this message bored is archived and the year is important so always include full dates for events and not thread titles of "Dinner tonight?" with not city, full date and time

45acpForMe

I'll try to be there but don't know if I can talk a daughter or two into it again so soon. :)

I will be late since I have to pick my oldest up from practice at 7pm so I would be there at the earliest 7:30pm.

Bubba Ron

Thanks "Message Bored" Mom

Moderator added "2011" to title. Please keep in mind this message bored is archived and the year is important so always include full dates for events and not thread titles of "Dinner tonight?" with not city, full date and time[/QUOTE]

I've been doing this for a few years - please check my join date - when did YOU join???