• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 4/30/11 @ 9:30 AM - RCD @ Parham & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We almost forgot to post this since Peter Nap started a thread about who would not be meeting for breakfast.

The diehard dedicated fans of morning mealtime will be sitting down at River City Diner on Parham @ I-95. Although there is nothing on the discussion agenda as of right now I'm sure we will find something to occupy our time not spent actually eating.

stay safe.

curtiswr

I have a busy day tomorrow and I'm not sure other members of my party will feel like stopping by for breakfast. Most likely not. Don't have too much fun without me.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
A small gathering of the faithful, plus a surprise guest. Will the person responsible please pass on our thanks for attending and ask the mystery guest to consider an encore performance.

As we have not been contacted yet, we must assume that all went well in the expedition to secure the purchase of herb by one of the faithful. Hope your experiment of growing it in your back yard works out well for you.

As for the rest of you - if you had showed up you would know what this is all about.

Sad news - RCD has ended the punch card program. You can use up the one(s) you have, but there are no more.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Indeed it was a pleasure seeing everyone minding their table manners and sitting up straight for a change.

Yep miss the punch cards - gotta pay the full $3.00 for my breakfast every time now.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I missed seeing everyone but I got one Tobacco field planted, 2 hay fields mowed, Got my pole beans, lettuce. spinach and squash planted in the garden...went to the tree farm to look for damage and everything was fine. I did have to rebuild the earth bridge. Half of it had washed out and I had to start the bilge pump in the sailboat.

Needless to say, I OC'ed at work:lol:

apull.jpg