Thread: I Wonder What Brewer's Excuse Is This Time

I Wonder What Brewer's Excuse Is This Time

http://www.azcentral.com/news/electi...ings-veto.html

She'll be singing a different tune when she needs votes again.

lame.

Hey, you win some, you lose some.

It's politics guys, it's the way things work.

While campus carry didn't pass, she did sign many other pro-2nd amendment bills.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Brewer is on a down hill roll. I'm voting for ANY primary opposition to her.

It's too bad she didn't sign all our states pro gun bills, but she did sign most of them. I wanted to see her sign SB1201, but maybe next year.

Now our Gov. has signed more pro gun bills into law then any other Gov. in a long time, and for now I will support her. We now have a State Gun, our right to self protection has been strengthened to say that we are presumed innocent, and we have a greater ability to use deadly force. We can now carry inside game refuges, and now DPS doesn't have to get involved with CCW training.

So we lost a few, and I don't like it, but we did gain quit a lot, so I am willing to see what she does over the rest of her term before I cast judgement.

Brewer's not a one-trick-pony. She's done more than any Governor in the country to buck the Feds and advance the USC 2A and AzC 2/26. The campus carry bill got chopped up. UofA pogues in Tucson are a bunch'a weenies... most of 'em pinko's... so they lay in the bed they made for themselves if anything goes sideways. Win a few... lose a few... but that's the way of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonora Rebel View Post
    Brewer's not a one-trick-pony. She's done more than any Governor in the country to buck the Feds and advance the USC 2A and AzC 2/26. The campus carry bill got chopped up. UofA pogues in Tucson are a bunch'a weenies... most of 'em pinko's... so they lay in the bed they made for themselves if anything goes sideways again. Win a few... lose a few... but that's the way of it.
    Fixed it for ya, remember back in 2002 they already had a nutjob do a shoot 'em up at the college of nursing? Didn't learn then, I don't think they'll ever learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahwg View Post
    Fixed it for ya, remember back in 2002 they already had a nutjob do a shoot 'em up at the college of nursing? Didn't learn then, I don't think they'll ever learn.
    No... they never seem to be able to connect the dots. The solution is obvious... but that would mean they've been WRONG forever... 'n no anti- will ever admit to being wrong on anything. 'Permanent short between the headset. Emotional denial prevents nothing. In nearly every instance where an armed criminal is confronted by his intended victim with a gun... they'll rabbit.