Thread: KCI Expo Center - Open Carry today?

KCI Expo Center - Open Carry today?

I am headed to the gun show today. Greenish fedora, goatee and white shirt... and maybe my sidearm, if allowed. Make sure to say hi!

there is also one at the Independence event center

My friend from St Louis is selling if anyone is shopping. Just let me know

No loaded guns, mags or loose ammo , worse than California... Lol

And 98.9 the rock is giving away keys for the bike and car

Just cover in up and go about your normal business,with a valid CCW of course. Never have left mine in the car and never have had an issue, BUT I was not open carrying due to the signs they had posted,at least I was told they were signs,I dont recall seeing any signs :P
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    Just cover in up and go about your normal business,with a valid CCW of course. Never have left mine in the car and never have had an issue, BUT I was not open carrying due to the signs they had posted,at least I was told they were signs,I dont recall seeing any signs :P
    They did not have legal signage for a CCW to obey, but since I open carry, I unloaded my mags and left the bullets in the car.

Time to get my AZ CCW... no training for veteran with DD214, I believe...

actually no sign have to be posted when it comes to gun shows, if u look up the law, its a federal law if im correct that states that no person is allowed to carry a loaded firearm to gun shows. i will have to look it up and post it

Quote Originally Posted by mobodyguard View Post
    actually no sign have to be posted when it comes to gun shows, if u look up the law, its a federal law if im correct that states that no person is allowed to carry a loaded firearm to gun shows. i will have to look it up and post it
    lol. Good luck with that. I've never heard of any such thing.

well i looked it up and that is not correct there is no law, got some wrong info from someone i worked with at a gun show, what was stated is that no one is allowed to carry a loaded firearm while at the gun show we were working. but if you go to most gun shows website almost all will state that no loaded firearms are allowed in the building. and when it comes to gun shows most our renting the building so there may be no signs posted, but most will have a place to check your firearm in and to zip tie it and if you are caught with a loaded firearms inside you could be arrested, i have seen it done

If you were to be caught with a loaded firearm,you would be asked to leave (maybe),then if you didnt, maybe you would be arrested for tresspassing, that is if you were CCWing, but would never happen if you were wearing a properly concealed firearm and acting NORMAL. If you open carried, then you would have your firearm ziptied. I have talked to a few people who sold firearms at the KCI expo and the are ALL wearing their sidearms open and loaded,but they are vendors.The gun shows have no more authority than anywhere else in this state anyway..... If you knew how many CCWed at the gun shows you would be amazed, THATS the reason to get a CCW permit,so you wont have to leave your firearm locked in you vehicle, if they happen to have a no firearm sign posted.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.