Thread: Recomendations gun shops in SE Michigan area

Recomendations gun shops in SE Michigan area

Can youze guys post your recomendations as to shops in the southeast Michigan area that you like to purchase. I am looking for a Beretta PX4 Type C. Looks like Gander Mountain or Cabelas do not have it.
    Last edited by FS23; 04-30-2011 at 07:59 PM.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

When seconds count, the Police are just minutes away !!

How about the Firing Line right off of Hixs and Ford Rd?
    Or Johnson's sporting goods in Adrian

Head on up US23 and go to Guns Galore. It's fairly likely they have one in stock, and at a bottom end price. They are among the cheapest places you can go.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Question It all depends on some variables?

Quote Originally Posted by AAMitch View Post
    How about the Firing Line right off of Hixs and Ford Rd?
    Or Johnson's sporting goods in Adrian
    They [Firing Line] are not a great choice in my opinion & most likely do not stock this item, I could be wrong though.

Johnson's is a good choice but not exactly SE MI? Honestly it's hard to answer without knowing your primary objectives? Get the best damn deal you can, get it as quickly as possible, etc.. often one can interfere with the other.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Michigander View Post
    Head on up US23 and go to Guns Galore. It's fairly likely they have one in stock, and at a bottom end price. They are among the cheapest places you can go.
    Yes - I agree, usually worth the extra gas & time for the money saved.
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 04-30-2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: typo
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Williams Gun Sight in Davison is OC friendly. When I last shopped there a year ago, they had a large selection of new and used firearms and the prices and quality of the used ones were good.

http://www.williamsgunsight.com/
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Williams Gun Sight in Davison is OC friendly. When I last shopped there a year ago, they had a large selection of new and used firearms and the prices and quality of the used ones were good.

http://www.williamsgunsight.com/

I was asked to cover up at Williams last fall by an older gent behind the counter. I haven't been back sense..

I went to gander mountain found the same gun for $22 more. Worth the extra!!

Gentlemen, thank you for the replies. I am closest to Guns Galore and might be able to get there this week. Looking for the best price, not in a hurry. Hope they have one. Stopped in Gander Mountain earlier today after Church. They had three in stock but not the C Model. My Dad is wanting the new Kel-Tec PMR 30. Cant find that either. Very Popular.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

When seconds count, the Police are just minutes away !!

Quote Originally Posted by Vmaxx View Post
    I was asked to cover up at Williams last fall by an older gent behind the counter. I haven't been back sense..

I went to gander mountain found the same gun for $22 more. Worth the extra!!

gander will generally price match, did you barter?
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Onnie View Post
    gander will generally price match, did you barter?
    Nope Good to know

Sprinklerguy and I OCed for over an hour at Williams Gunsight with no issues when I bought M&P 9mm, went to the range, shot it and left.

http://www.tgssinc.com/

best prices and free range time!