• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recomendations gun shops in SE Michigan area

FS23

Can youze guys post your recomendations as to shops in the southeast Michigan area that you like to purchase. I am looking for a Beretta PX4 Type C. Looks like Gander Mountain or Cabelas do not have it.

Last edited:

Mitchell

How about the Firing Line right off of Hixs and Ford Rd?
Or Johnson's sporting goods in Adrian

Michigander

Head on up US23 and go to Guns Galore. It's fairly likely they have one in stock, and at a bottom end price. They are among the cheapest places you can go.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
It all depends on some variables?

How about the Firing Line right off of Hixs and Ford Rd?
Or Johnson's sporting goods in Adrian

They [Firing Line] are not a great choice in my opinion & most likely do not stock this item, I could be wrong though.

Johnson's is a good choice but not exactly SE MI? Honestly it's hard to answer without knowing your primary objectives? Get the best damn deal you can, get it as quickly as possible, etc.. often one can interfere with the other.

Vmaxx

Williams Gun Sight in Davison is OC friendly. When I last shopped there a year ago, they had a large selection of new and used firearms and the prices and quality of the used ones were good.

http://www.williamsgunsight.com/

I was asked to cover up at Williams last fall by an older gent behind the counter. I haven't been back sense..

I went to gander mountain found the same gun for $22 more. Worth the extra!!

FS23

Gentlemen, thank you for the replies. I am closest to Guns Galore and might be able to get there this week. Looking for the best price, not in a hurry. Hope they have one. Stopped in Gander Mountain earlier today after Church. They had three in stock but not the C Model. My Dad is wanting the new Kel-Tec PMR 30. Cant find that either. Very Popular.

Onnie

I was asked to cover up at Williams last fall by an older gent behind the counter. I haven't been back sense..

I went to gander mountain found the same gun for $22 more. Worth the extra!!

gander will generally price match, did you barter?