Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics from the 2A rally on 4.30.11 (Warning-lotsa pics!)

Pics from the 2A rally on 4.30.11 (Warning-lotsa pics!)

Here we go,

Anybody going to fall down laughing?!?!?!?!?

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

2011 2A Rally Photobucket

Please upload and share pics from the rally here:

http://photobucket.com/2ndAmendmentRally

That way everyone can see pics and download them in one central place.
    Last edited by gogodawgs; 05-01-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: fisxed link
    Live Free or Die!

Doesn't seem to have a public upload option?
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Thanks GoGo, those are awesome!!

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Doesn't seem to have a public upload option?
    Now anyone can upload to the Album.
    Live Free or Die!

Great pictures guys!

Where are the rally pics? I don't see pics of the grounds or the speakers or the rally.I saw a couple of guys show late to try and show off look what I can do.Did you hear Clints speech or Pam Roach. Where are the crowd shots Green.?

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post
    Where are the rally pics? I don't see pics of the grounds or the speakers or the rally.I saw a couple of guys show late to try and show off look what I can do.Did you hear Clints speech or Pam Roach. Where are the crowd shots Green.?
    Good question, my cameraman failed me. Only after the speeches when we broke out I got the camera back. See how I am PICTURED in them? Obviously I don't have super powers.

But yeah, thanks for taking a shiet on my thread. Cheerio, enjoy the sunny wonderful day!

I just added my photos to the album. I tried to get a few shots of the crowd and speakers, but I only had my phone so the pictures aren't great.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenIsFaster View Post
    Good question, my cameraman failed me. Only after the speeches when we broke out I got the camera back. See how I am PICTURED in them? Obviously I don't have super powers.

But yeah, thanks for taking a shiet on my thread. Cheerio, enjoy the sunny wonderful day!
    The picture of the look-a-like Ninja Turtle was you? Some photo op though.
    Hopefully some very good messages were put out, did SAF address the crowd as well?
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Nice Photos of the group as well, but I must comment on the issue of having a holster for open carry that does not have some type of retention strap or device, nothing to stop a quick grab and gone. Note picks 59 through 61.

Last edited by BigDave; 05-01-2011 at 05:56 PM.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.

That leather work is Awesome..I may have one made as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Nice Photos of the group as well, but I must comment on the issue of having a holster for open carry that does not have some type of retention strap or device, nothing to stop a quick grab and gone. Note picks 59 through 61.
    Dave,

This was a rally and the woman with Soteria Leather, was there representing what she does. The holster's were carried by her and her parents. The Wilson family is normally a CC family but since this was a rally and they were representing their brand....

By the way there were over 20 "grab and gones" at the rally because of the lack of retention....
    Last edited by gogodawgs; 05-01-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by boosteddreams View Post
    I just added my photos to the album. I tried to get a few shots of the crowd and speakers, but I only had my phone so the pictures aren't great.
    Thank you...
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post
    That leather work is Awesome..I may have one made as well.
    In Texas they call these fancy firearms "Barbecue Guns". Do they call them "Rally Guns" here?

Got a ways to go to match some of those Texan's guns though. For them the fancier the gun, the more over the top the leather work.
    Last edited by amlevin; 05-01-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Sweet!

Looks like you all had a great day. My day at work wasn't bad at all, but i think you guys got the better deal
    - Well done guys.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenIsFaster View Post
    Good question, my cameraman failed me. Only after the speeches when we broke out I got the camera back. See how I am PICTURED in them? Obviously I don't have super power.
    :::snip:::
    OK, so I was sick with a migraine and puking in the truck, but I did get some good pics and made the drive from Renton. My roommate didn't come as she was sick too.
    It was a better turnout than last year though. Great job everyone! Late or not.... Keep up the open carry! In fact, I made the Holocaust Rememberance walk, Museum of Flight, Kubota Gardens, and was all over the place today. This weekend weather was great!

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar
    RE: The picture of three guys in front on the Gov's office.
    How is standing there holding the grip on your rifle not brandishing? You can't hold your pistol like that.

You know Navy Lt I was in complete agreement until you twisted something I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Lt
    Come on, REALLY? And Big Dave worried about gun grabs at a 2A rally?
    I was pointing out the OWB style of holster with out a level 2 retention device could be subject to a gun grab and run.
    Was this implied to be at the rally, No, it is the style of holster with no retention device for outside the waistband holster, IWB holster is designed to be worn concealed with a garment over it.

You are really stooping to this level You made a good post into a cheap shot.

You know Navy Lt I was in complete agreement until you twisted something I said.

I was pointing out the OWB style of holster with out a level 2 retention device could be subject to a gun grab and run.
    Was this implied to be at the rally, No, it is the style of holster with no retention device for outside the waistband holster, IWB holster is designed to be worn concealed with a garment over it.

You are really stooping to this level You made a good post into a cheap shot.
    Uh? I am sorry, I also took it as a uninformed criticism.
    Last edited by gogodawgs; 05-07-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: can't spell, see post 24 below
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Uh? I am sorry, I also took it as a uniformed criticism.
    Is that a criticism with a uniform on

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    It did not meet ANY the requirements of RCW 9.41.270, let alone ALL of the elements which is required to be guilty.

(1) It shall be unlawful for any person to carry, exhibit, display, or draw any firearm, dagger, sword, knife or other cutting or stabbing instrument, club, or any other weapon apparently capable of producing bodily harm, in a manner, under circumstances, and at a time and place that either manifests an intent to intimidate another or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons.

In a manner - the guns were held in the safest manner possible - muzzles in a safe direction, guns unloaded, fingers along the side clearly outside the trigger guards. Even MORE safe that a firearm slung on the sling due to the increased muzzle control and trigger discipline.

Under circumstances - clearly for a photo opportunity. I mean there was a guy with a camera pointed right at them and they were clearly posing for a photo.

At a time and place - At a 2A rally! Really? People are EXPECTED to carry guns there!

Manifests an intent to intimidate another - who were they intimidating? Was there anybody there that they were intending to intimidate? Maybe some of the people carrying loaded guns?

Or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons - again, the guns were unloaded, they were pointed in a safe direction and there were no fingers on the triggers. The WSP guys with their loaded handguns warrant more alarm.

Come on, REALLY? And Big Dave worried about gun grabs at a 2A rally?
    It is all really needed for some LEO to act these days? We should be careful how we present ourselves with our firearms. 2A Rally or not, no one should've been handling their firearms. 1245A Defender (BoB) posted WELL how we handled the guy who went to unsling and literally show him his gun. We must remain vigilant.

It's ok. WSP was there. :P

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast