Thread: New to the forum

New to the forum

I recently moved to NE from UT. This site has some good information. While I don't OC (unless in the back country) or CC (yet), I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who pointed me in the right direction regarding state specific laws.

Swyped from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    "Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort."

, ,

Welcome to this site and state. Just becareful where and what you are doing. I studied the NE laws on weapons and meanings for awhile. Also used this site and a couple others ( sites to help me out on tips on how to carry, national law concerning OC & CCing. Theres alot for a guy to actual know what is right and what is wrong. Common sense helps but not all of the time. Do alot of reading. I mean alot. Again welcome and good luck.